Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Steve Brought The Hammer...

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Steve and I were messaging back and forth the other day (seriously it must have been Friday latest and somehow he already smacked me yesterday with the same thing we were talking about!!) about some cigars he had spotted on a trip to a semi-local lounge. He was finding and picking out some great sticks and I harmlessly made a comment that I hadn't seen the Camacho Jamastran ever and that I had heard it was a d@mn good stick and fairly HTF, at least for me since I'd yet to come across one. Next thing I know he says he picked one up for me, so I say I'll happily send him the money via paypal just lemme know the addy so I can get it to him.... fast forward to today and this lands on my doorstep. WEll the cddrboard box and crayon drawings that I use now as a temporary front porch... damage is still evident from our last encounter ;) Thank you so much brother, cannot WAIT to try these guys and I really really appreciate it man!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    he's not messin around. That is a very nice selection there.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    dennisking:
    he's not messin around. That is a very nice selection there.
    Yeah no kidding! Steve is a great brother and friend and is the epitome of generous like yourself Dennis :) Oh and in case you hadn't read yet, had to do some lab work and screenings so that occupied me yesterday and today. I'll get the pass our tomorrow but I'll post my puts before just to meet with approval :)
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Great package. You might just find yourself being a big Comacho fan before you know it.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve and I were messaging back and forth the other day (seriously it must have been Friday latest and somehow he already smacked me yesterday with the same thing we were talking about!!) about some cigars he had spotted on a trip to a semi-local lounge. He was finding and picking out some great sticks and I harmlessly made a comment that I hadn't seen the Camacho Jamastran ever and that I had heard it was a d@mn good stick and fairly HTF, at least for me since I'd yet to come across one. Next thing I know he says he picked one up for me, so I say I'll happily send him the money via paypal just lemme know the addy so I can get it to him.... fast forward to today and this lands on my doorstep. WEll the cddrboard box and crayon drawings that I use now as a temporary front porch... damage is still evident from our last encounter ;) Thank you so much brother, cannot WAIT to try these guys and I really really appreciate it man!

Day-um!! Steve done messed you up!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Very nice hit, well deserved Irish.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    marineatbn03:
    Very nice hit, well deserved Irish.
    Not sure about deserving anything, but thanks for the sentiment ;)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Just your kind demeanor and genuine nature is the reason it is deserved brother.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Wow, incredible hit! I've never seen that Camacho before either.