Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Networking w/ the bruddah's of the leaf is quite delicious

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
It's that great. Especially when you've got MIZZOU folks like Sniper Glen. All I said was, "Heard alot about Liga. Haven't really had much of their stuff at all. I want to know what this hype is all aboot" Then he does this to me. Mister Glen, from the bottom of my cup of joe that I just had, I thank you. Btw - how's my pic this time? Worthy of museum art if you ask me. image

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Glen is one of the most generous folks you'll ever have the privilege of knowing. I can't say enough good about the guy. That's one helluva a hit, there, my friend.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Wow, just wow.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Yeah, Glen knows how to spread the lovin'. That's one helluva liga sampler. I thing it's safe to say you'll be very happy getting to know the liga line now!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Why haven't you guys commented on the beauty of my picture?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    jliu:
    Maybe you need to switch to decaf?
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    jliu:
    It's that great. Especially when you've got MIZZOU folks like Sniper Glen. All I said was, "Heard alot about Liga. Haven't really had much of their stuff at all. I want to know what this hype is all aboot" Then he does this to me. Mister Glen, from the bottom of my cup of joe that I just had, I thank you. Btw - how's my pic this time? Worthy of museum art if you ask me. image
    Holy eff! What a hit! Great job glenn
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    bigharpoon:
    jliu:
    It's so not instagram lol... And that's one he'll of a hit jiunn....you're screwed now, Liga is the beezneezz an make sure you have a full stomach for Thais Pigs
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    catfishbluezz:
    bigharpoon:
    jliu:
    It's so not instagram lol... And that's one he'll of a hit jiunn....you're screwed now, Liga is the beezneezz an make sure you have a full stomach for Thais Pigs

+1 on the full belly. Make sure your downwind of those Undercrown when you smoke them and don't be alarmed if the local FD shows up asking where the structure fire is.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jliu:
    Way to go Glen, you set him up really really nice! And Jilu, it's been a great addition having you on the forums, enjoy and thanks for being here bro ;)
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    Well, at least we can tell they're cigars this time. LOL

Hope you enjoy the sticks brother, and you can consider that the first official smack in the mouth from The Stupid Club. Remember - stupid is as STUPID DOES... :-D

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    That was a Charlie Murphy down slap right there
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    ^^^^^^
    +1 to all these comments. Great hit, Glen. And you're in for a treat with those cigars, jliu.

(And nice picture too LOL, looks better than most the pics I take with my friggin iphone..grrrr)
    jgibv:
    ^^^^^^
    +1 to all these comments. Great hit, Glen. And you're in for a treat with those cigars, jliu.

(And nice picture too LOL, looks better than most the pics I take with my friggin iphone..grrrr)
    Thank you jgibv. You are a very nice person. The nicest is appreciated sir. Onto my third cup of joe. *twitch*
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Well, at least we can tell they're cigars this time. LOL

Hope you enjoy the sticks brother, and you can consider that the first official smack in the mouth from The Stupid Club. Remember - stupid is as STUPID DOES... :-D

ok, I'm going to be honest. I just may join this club. Please accept my resume and application.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jliu:
    jgibv:
    ^^^^^^

Thank you jgibv. You are a very nice person. The nicest is appreciated sir. Onto my third cup of joe. *twitch*
    Haha you're welcome - just trying to spread the love....I'm no photographer myself and am usually relegated to using my iphone for subpar pics, I used to have a point-and-shoot digital camera but I have no idea where it is.

Even if the picture's a little out of focus, as long as there's some pretty cigars to look at you'll never hear me complain.
    Sniper Glen. My first Liga 9 you gave me everrrr. This. is. AWESOME. What a super nice cream and soft tongue sticking spice! There's this very unique earthiness to it that I can't pinpoint... man, this is really really good. Sniper Glen, thank you for my very first cherry popped on this stuff. Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart he might blow up and kill this man. hahah that had absolutely no relevance to what I'm saying... kinda like most of my posts... ok anyways. Gonna smoke the rest of this sucker now. Thank you!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    Sniper Glen. My first Liga 9 you gave me everrrr. This. is. AWESOME. What a super nice cream and soft tongue sticking spice! There's this very unique earthiness to it that I can't pinpoint... man, this is really really good. Sniper Glen, thank you for my very first cherry popped on this stuff. Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart he might blow up and kill this man. hahah that had absolutely no relevance to what I'm saying... kinda like most of my posts... ok anyways. Gonna smoke the rest of this sucker now. Thank you!
    Billy Gay Syphillis reference? MINUS TWENTY MORE POSTS NOOB!!! LOL

In all seriousness, Im glad you enjoyed the smoke bro, and look forward to your thoughts on the other two blends I sent you. :-)

hahaha. I'm in a state of uber negative. I look forward to trying those other blends very very soon! I kinda thought about it when I woke up this morning. Hi I'm Jiunn. I need help w/ my cigar enthusiasm. class, say hi to Jiunn "hi Jiunn"