Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Catfishbluezz is a killer whale...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I worked out a trade with Dustin for a couple of Oliva V Maddies. This brother proceeded to blow my house down. I will now refer to him as "The Mad Bomber." Maybe someday you can get lucky enough to trade with him. I have included a photo for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for the trade.

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Greg, that Punch Punch is from 09, and is smoking very well right now.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    He can't be the mad bomber, that was GarenB. I nominate Mad Hatter for Dustin's nickname...or Alice.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice it Catfish, and to a deserving bork!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Oh my. Umm.. Greg I request you dont show my side of the trade with you. This one puts mine to a bit of shame. Wowwa.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    j0z3r:
    He can't be the mad bomber, that was GarenB. I nominate Mad Hatter for Dustin's nickname...or Alice.
    call me shamu b$tch image
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Dustin, awesome hit!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    I like free willy better!!! Very nice hit!
    Sad part is he asked me to take it easy...then behiked my aZz and crushed me.... All good though...I'm a master of planning destruction. Thanks again Greg
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Catfish why you gotta copy me and a couple of sticks that look very similar to the ones I sent?! I'm telling MOM! HAHAHA quality all the way around. NICE
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    catfishbluezz:
    Sad part is he asked me to take it easy...then behiked my aZz and crushed me.... All good though...I'm a master of planning destruction. Thanks again Greg
    That brings up a question Todd and I ask each other...how many boxes of Behikes has Greg given away since joining? Fuckin crazy guy. Smile [:)]
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Nice hit haha I vote for willy lol
    bigfnsteve:
    Catfish why you gotta copy me and a couple of sticks that look very similar to the ones I sent?! I'm telling MOM! HAHAHA quality all the way around. NICE
    I was just saying the same thing lol... I would've gone another route
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    That brings up a question Todd and I ask each other...how many boxes of Behikes has Greg given away since joining? Fuckin crazy guy. Smile [:)]
    Don't know...wasn't expecting it at all, no smack talk involved, just a friendly trade...so I thought... Either way, he has mad cigar karma coming his way...