Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

hike! who's open?

aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
Who wants to be on the receiver core? I just realized I'm over 500 posts and well on my way towards 1k. So I wanted to do a pass or something similiar. Interested? Then let me know and we will put this thing together

I was thinking of something like a flea flicker pass. You can pass to the closest of the open receivers on the list (just like in football). Just PM me who you are passing to so i can scratch em from the list and the usual post pics etc. of the takes and puts. I do not care about the limit of people involved or the people involved. Get your name out in the trade threads here if you want to.

So far we have:
Medic45
Toombes
Cmartin
Robertgreen30
Marineatbn03

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Hmmm hit me up
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
  • cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Congrats on the 500:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    MVW67:
    Congrats on the 500:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Thank you Sir :)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Maybe I will just blitz your azz when I am in your AO in August. Since I have to be in Cincy for the PD test on the 4th now.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I guess I can do one more, if I have the post count and someone can vouch for me...
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Lol dan. I vouch for ya homie!
    Sweeeeet!! Lol!
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

OoooooooNooooo were doomed
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    692 posts in less then a month......seriously??
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

Yeah, aeon can hit pretty hard so we need to be careful.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

I was thinking of saying "Im in" but if he hits hard.... I AM IN. If ok
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

Ummmmmm Hmmmmm he sure can along with a few others not to mention names TOOMBES!!!!! Lol
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

Ummmmmm Hmmmmm he sure can along with a few others not to mention names TOOMBES!!!!! Lol

Surely you have me confused with another BORK...
    lol i guess thanks for the compliment. I just feel I do what I can.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Put me down at the end brother, if it is still going when I get home I will play your reigndeer game
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Smokindaddy:
    Mad skillz yo.. potato infused smokes do wonders for your post count!hahahaha :p
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    Mad skillz yo.. potato infused smokes do wonders for your post count!hahahaha :p
    Yes smokindaddy Ive added several threads done some reviews (not many) have done several trades etc. And I comment on a lot of peoples stuff about their trades and experiences. I get bored on 14 hr shifts homes lol
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    and Steve what is it man, lol wtf do you want from me brother. I cant help it that my brain thinks a Padilla sig. 1932 taste like a potato.....lol as funny as it maybe
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    Yes smokindaddy Ive added several threads done some reviews (not many) have done several trades etc. And I comment on a lot of peoples stuff about their trades and experiences. I get bored on 14 hr shifts homes lol

Dude lives on here more than I do lol
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    LMAO +10
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    and Steve what is it man, lol wtf do you want from me brother. I cant help it that my brain thinks a Padilla sig. 1932 taste like a potato.....lol as funny as it maybe
    I thought it was the 68 hmmmmmm
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Smokindaddy:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    I thought it was the 68 hmmmmmm
    No someone was saying they thought it was a cocoa bomb and i piped in (HUUUUUUUGE MISTAKE) that i got more earthyness and some starch and pepper out of it. and the only thing I could compare it to was a potato. So now everytime i open a thread It just gets rubbed in that my seemingly handicapped braincells found the '32 to be a potato. ya its hilarious 64 threads later
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:

lets put it like this, 6 hours out of a 14 hr shift we do about 10 dollars total in business....its painful lol
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:

lets put it like this, 6 hours out of a 14 hr shift we do about 10 dollars total in business....its painful lol
    Lol
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487