Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Armaes8 Came Loaded For Bear...

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
So Amanda and I were able to meet up with Antonio for the first time last night and had a great time! We even were able to get together at Poker Slob's bar and grill and and Tom was able to have a stick with us too. Antonio hit me with a massive bomb that left me speechless and even had some of my favs in there like the MoW and Ashton VSG! Hadn't ever even seen the two AB's and am really jazzed to let them settle in and do a review on them! Thanks a ton Antonio and looking forward to herfing together soon, it was a lot of fun brother ;)

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Very nice selection, well done Armaes8
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Boys, I think Antonio and Juinn are locked in a battle to the death for the CCom Forums Noob of The Year award! Nice hit A!

• armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    I had the opportunity to meet the man who calls himself 90+Irishman. This was my first encounter with meeting someone from the forum. To my surprise I was also greeted by his lovely wife IrishAJ, and his good friends PokerSlob. Not only was I bombed in person by sticks, I was BOMBED by three amazing people. It was so rewarding sharing stories over a stick and spending time with good people in the world. I want to thank you 90+Irishman, IrishAJ, and PokerSlob for your generosity and welcoming me to the forum. These are truly special people. I look forward to many more years and stories.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Sniper:
    Boys, I think Antonio and Juinn are locked in a battle to the death for the CCom Forums Noob of The Year award! Nice hit A!

Antonio. Who in the WORLD do you think you are mister?! Do you know why I'm a noob? Just look at my avatar. Good grief! hahah. Totally kidding dude. High five my fellow noob brother! Very nicely done! Jiunn
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    armaes8:
    I had the opportunity to meet the man who calls himself 90+Irishman. This was my first encounter with meeting someone from the forum. To my surprise I was also greeted by his lovely wife IrishAJ, and his good friends PokerSlob. Not only was I bombed in person by sticks, I was BOMBED by three amazing people. It was so rewarding sharing stories over a stick and spending time with good people in the world. I want to thank you 90+Irishman, IrishAJ, and PokerSlob for your generosity and welcoming me to the forum. These are truly special people. I look forward to many more years and stories.
    Thanks so much for the kind words brother, it was great sharing such great sticks and conversation with you as well and as you said, can't wait for many more years of great smokes and stories to come!
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

Antonio. Who in the WORLD do you think you are mister?! Do you know why I'm a noob? Just look at my avatar. Good grief! hahah. Totally kidding dude. High five my fellow noob brother! Very nicely done! Jiunn

Jliu, It's sounds like there is some sort of race. From the good words I hear about you, the only thing I can think of is THE THRILLA IN MANILA, October 1,1975. Are you ready to go all 15 rounds. I hope you are having a good year and fun on the forum
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Thank you guys for coming over to the bar for a meet up. It was great to meet you Antonio, and now that you know where we are, maybe you can drag Noah with you the next time. Friends and family herf is on!!
    armaes8:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

Jliu, It's sounds like there is some sort of race. From the good words I hear about you, the only thing I can think of is THE THRILLA IN MANILA, October 1,1975. Are you ready to go all 15 rounds. I hope you are having a good year and fun on the forum
    lighter? ready. cigar? ready. Kenny Chesney mood music? max volume ready.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    armaes8:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

lighter? ready. cigar? ready. Kenny Chesney mood music? max volume ready.
    Kenny F'n Chesney??? MINUS TWENTY POSTS NOOB!!! :-)

hey hey hey mister "seasoned member." Go back to your Billy Ray Cyrus. Just in case ya'll thought I really listen to Kenney Chesney, I don't. It's all about Yanni
    I know you are listening to Jimi, but can you HEAR Jimi!
    I will be sure to get Noah up and running. It will be great times to Herf again....and again.... and again.......and have the fire dept called beacuse there is so much white smoke in the air. Or meet some native americans because of the signals they tought we were sending.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice selection right there, right there!
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Poker Slob:
    Thank you guys for coming over to the bar for a meet up. It was great to meet you Antonio, and now that you know where we are, maybe you can drag Noah with you the next time. Friends and family herf is on!!
    My insanity comes to an end in just one week. Work, school, business start up, side clients, and a spring bodybuilding diet have just been crushing me. Can't wait to catch my breath and light up with you fellas. We may need to christen my new deck with a big ass, day long BBQ. I'm off e470 in aurora. Not a bad shot from up north.