Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Irish Eyes Are Bleeding

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
So Sniper says that Irish Eyes are smiling but not for long..... he was friggin' right to say the least! A box from Ccom showed up at the house yesterday to my amazement.... ya see I hadn't ordered anything in months so I had no clue what was going on. I opened it up and was speechless... Glen had sent me 5 San Cristobal Elegancia's with a note saying that it was time to get to work! Thank you so so much Glen, and I promsie brother, I'll get to reviewing them just as soon as they take a small rest and acclimate to the humi and altitude! Thanks again my friend, and I am so humbled!

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Glad you got em brother! AJ mentioned doing some reviews herself, and both of you mentioned some husband and wife reviews. Your adoring public got all excited and then... nothing.

I aint havin it. :-)

Rest em up, then tell AJ that SNIPER said get to work! And she DONT wanna make me have to tell her again. LOL

Im a little concerned by the pic - that fourth stick from the left looks a little jacked up. Or is it just the way the shadows were falling? If there is a problem with it, blow in a call to Andy D. I placed the order with him, and he nearly laughed himself silly when I told him what they were for. Im sure he will take care of it if there is a problem.

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    90+ Irishman:
    So Sniper says that Irish Eyes are smiling but not for long..... he was friggin' right to say the least! A box from Ccom showed up at the house yesterday to my amazement.... ya see I hadn't ordered anything in months so I had no clue what was going on. I opened it up and was speechless... Glen had sent me 5 San Cristobal Elegancia's with a note saying that it was time to get to work! Thank you so so much Glen, and I promsie brother, I'll get to reviewing them just as soon as they take a small rest and acclimate to the humi and altitude! Thanks again my friend, and I am so humbled!

Very nice hit, Glen. And, Brett, I've already tried the Elegancia and what follows is the world's shortest review:

YUMMM !!

No, that's alright - you don't need to thank me. Just a professional courtesy.... No, really..... It was my pleasure......
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    yummm. I just got the robustos of these. Let us know what you think of them. Tell us if "they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat"
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thanks a lot Glen, it means so so much! The sticks are all perfectly fine it is just the shadows in the pic ;) Hahaha well, we will be doing a review of the same stick here pretty soon, Amanda is no where near the daily cigar smoker I am and has around one a week, so the reviews from her have a greater time between them, but we will certainly be doing something soon :)
    jlmarta:
    And, Brett, I've already tried the Elegancia and what follows is the world's shortest review:

YUMMM !!
    And THATS why you're my favorite reviewer Marty! :-D

90+ Irishman:
    Thanks a lot Glen, it means so so much! The sticks are all perfectly fine it is just the shadows in the pic ;) Hahaha well, we will be doing a review of the same stick here pretty soon, Amanda is no where near the daily cigar smoker I am and has around one a week, so the reviews from her have a greater time between them, but we will certainly be doing something soon :)
    I guess we know what she will be smoking next week or the week after for her weekly stick. LOL Hope you both enjoy them.

WEEKLY stick... that sounds so friggin' weird now...

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Nice hit very deserving brother been blowed away!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:

I shall expect a very detailed and drool inducing review. Nice hit, Glen! Congrats, little brother!