Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I messed with the bull, and I got the horns

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
RCY Rick, can you please take your horns out of my bum now? It hurts. Hurry, do it fast. Thank you so much for those sticks man. Geesh, I gave you a teenie five pack and then you Spanish Bull me w/ 11. You sir, strong bull. I will certainly enjoy these sticks! Especially the Camacho triple maduro (I'm beginning to explore Honduras cigars in gen), 777, EP Carrillo (never had one before), and Room 101. Eggggggcellent. I look forward to the next bull pin meeting mister Rick. image

Comments

• JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    Great hit for sure what year / release is that Carrillo
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    johnny o and friends are going to stop buy for a visit today too ,
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Do I spy a La Reloba in that mix? Excellent stick, Jiunn. I really think you'll like it.
    Awesome way to bring a brother into the fold, Rick!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    San cristobal=fishfood nomnom
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    jj20030:
    johnny o and friends are going to stop buy for a visit today too ,
    Say what jim jam the armadillo? woooot? my bum hurts
    Toombes:
    Do I spy a La Reloba in that mix? Excellent stick, Jiunn. I really think you'll like it.
    I've been eyeing the La Reloba. I forgot to mention one. Rick sent me too many for me to get all structured and stuff Anything pepin is good for Jiunn
    catfishbluezz:
    San cristobal=fishfood nomnom
    Freakin a... I forgot to mention this one too. geesh. Ok, coffee time indeed.
    Jonnysmokes:
    Great hit for sure what year / release is that Carrillo
    Johnny. I have not a clue... If there was smell-o-vision and smoke-with-me-vision, that would be great... I'm gonna have to have Rick chime in for this one. Sorry dude.
    I have 302 posts now. oop 303. Dang, I'm a straight up serious stupid noob.
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    I've been eyeing the La Reloba. I forgot to mention one. Rick sent me too many for me to get all structured and stuff Anything pepin is good for Jiunn
    johnny o has his la reloba brother sumatra with him,
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jj20030:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    RCY is like the fat kid waaaaay down on the end of the bench - he dont EVER play! :-) Looks like you just found that out first hand - strong bull indeed! Great hit Rick.

And the icing on top? Now it sounds like you get a kick in the nutz by jj's cowboy boot. LOL

The Sniper:
    jj20030:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    RCY is like the fat kid waaaaay down on the end of the bench - he dont EVER play! :-) Looks like you just found that out first hand - strong bull indeed! Great hit Rick.

And the icing on top? Now it sounds like you get a kick in the nutz by jj's cowboy boot. LOL

naa, just a tap,lol , rcy got him good
    jj20030:
    The Sniper:
    jj20030:
    jliu:
    Toombes:

naa, just a tap,lol , rcy got him good
    bend over jiunn. ho.... hokay hokay. Is what you WANT me to say. Jim Jam the armadillo, I will NOT. will 888% NOT. Hi. Thanks.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    That ain't just the horns, it's the entire d@mn bull!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    That's for the sneak attack you laid on me. Thank you for the nice sticks you sent me. Sounds like I scored with sending you some sticks you wanted to try, enjoy...
    RCY Cigars:
    That's for the sneak attack you laid on me. Thank you for the nice sticks you sent me. Sounds like I scored with sending you some sticks you wanted to try, enjoy...
    You scored big time Rick. Those sticks will be immensely enjoyed. Thanks again brother.
    dang rick, i think you gots a best buddy now, lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaeYAIMZj0
    jj20030:
    dang rick, i think you gots a best buddy now, lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaeYAIMZj0

And your not Jimmy :(....
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

And your not Jimmy :(....
    YES SIR, AT EASE SIR!,LOL , im jus picking on lulu, he reminds me of direwolf before that saltwater took effect on him from sitting in it too much, lmao
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    RCY does not play around.. I know that fo sho
    hey rick, do you wanna herf? yea? *slap*. hey rick, do you wanna grab dinner? yea? *slap*. hey rick, I got the 2011 opus x charity box for ya! **takes it from me and then *slap** walks away
    You guys are hilarious...