Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Kentucky Joint Bombing!

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
So I guess that Dan and Brian had decided that I needed to be smashed back to the F'ing Stone Age!!! Brian decided that as a pre-house warming gift (months in advance mind you lol) he needed to hit me with a bad-a$$ mother of a bomb! I had really really really been wanting to try the Ramon Bueso and guess what, one showed up right away as if by magic!!! An Anejo as well, and Ave Maria (closest taste I've had to a Kelner blend without actually being one!) and so many more of my favs! Thank you so so much Brian, you are a great man and a great friend, thank you!

Now Dan and I were talking and he said he had come across the Old Man and the C box set from Pete Johnson for a great price and we got to talking about it and what I had heard and what I knew about it. Told him that I had been keenly interested but I'd yet to smoke one and told him to go for it. Well little did I know that I was simply another fool about to have another joke pulled over on him... this showed up today along with some FANTASTIC traveling buddies, many of which I have really really wanted to do a review on! Thank you big bro, so so humbled by you, Brian, and the entire state of KY! Y'all are my family and I am so proud to call you my friends and family brothers!

Comments