Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Picking on a Woman 7 bombs:-)

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
I believe I know how this got started...cough Cat cough, cough. Left town for teaching early Tuesday morning, and not feeling the greatest, by Tuesday afternoon no voice gone, feel even worse! Wednesday comes throat no better, wife on the phone telling me to go to the doctor, not! Rather call a Bork who is a doctor and ask him and another Botl and get some great advice! Tea helps ease the pain. Wife then says,Mike did you send yourself a package I'm like no must be a gift! She ain't buying that. So today comes voice still bad, headaches and all, drinking tea to ease the pain, cut class short and head for home!!! Wife calls and convinced me to stop and get it looked at, oh she's babying me good, you stop get looked at and I'll go home and start making something nice, then you can get into bed and relax!:-)

See the doctor, he tells me throat, infected, pushes on sinus area and I can hear squeeking! Sinus infection! Tells me Tea and rest was best thing I could've done beside the antibiotics he was then writing out the prescription, so I smile to myself, and think what good BOTL! Call the wife tell her and she is almost home! Still babying me! Stop pick up RX, head home, want take these right now and get in bed!

Come around the corner, see my wife, but the kind gentle babying look is GONE! Hair is a mess and red is her new color, along with some black char marks! There she stands holding SIX priority boxes!!! She looks at me hands me the boxes and says "there is a can of chicken noodle in the cupboard if you are hungry!!! No more babying thanks guys!! Eat the soup, put boxes in office, get in bed! 90 degrees sweat pants, two blankets and still shivering a I write this on my tablet! Will get posts and accolades and pick in morning! Thank you all!

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Hope you get better soon.
    Sinus infections are no fun. I get them about twice a year.
    Nose has been broken too many times. LOL!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Get some rest bro.. Body only heals when at rest. Feel better!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Problem is I want to look at boxes, but I think the wife would come Unglued!
    heh heh. Funny how wives are like that.
    I'd make some comment like, Man up, but I won't cross my wife either. LOL!!
    And I wouldn't have it any other way. ; )

Or you can do like I do when I get things when I'm sick. I put them on the bed and look at them. LOL!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    MVW67:
    Just wait till tomorrow....if she's pisses now Lololololol
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    I am not going anywhere! Really Cat, I have been a good decent Bork, why I made a new list last night for fun now will have to add to it!:-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    I am not going anywhere! Really Cat, I have been a good decent Bork, why I made a new list last night for fun now will have to add to it!:-) :-) :-)
    Uh oh, he's making a list, he's checking it twice. He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice. ROFL!!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Get better brother, being sick sucks, especially when you are away from the comfort of home.
    0patience:
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    Uh oh, he's making a list, he's checking it twice. He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice. ROFL!!!
    Tuesday will be an interesting day!! :-) Very interesting!:-)
    marineatbn03:
    Get better brother, being sick sucks, especially when you are away from the comfort of home.
    Thanks dude, thoughts are with ya being so far also!! Chills are now gone and sweating has begun! Going to kick this sooner then thought!:-)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Thats definately a good sign. You may get to enjoy this holiday weekend afterall.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bed? BED?! Cigar! Tsk tsk
    jliu:
    Bed? BED?! Cigar! Tsk tsk
    Did happen to catch your name on the outside of one of the boxes! Will confirm in am!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    Oh I fully planned on Ratting all of them out mike...Hahahaha!!!!
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    oh yeah:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    oh yeah:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    You better rest today because from my understanding tomorrow isn't looking good for you either!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Sinus infections are THE WORST, especially when you get a nasty one, which it sounds like you do brother. Take it REAL easy, get well soon and then post up who hit you with what. We will be patient. :-)

Yes brother get well soon also at Walmart pharmacy area is a thing called a Nettie Pot get it read directions and USE it, it helps keep u cleaned out I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using one about 3 years ago when I got a bad infection! Once a month should do ya some good!!!
  • CharlieCordusCharlieCordus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 84
    Medic45:
    Yes brother get well soon also at Walmart pharmacy area is a thing called a Nettie Pot get it read directions and USE it, it helps keep u cleaned out I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using one about 3 years ago when I got a bad infection! Once a month should do ya some good!!!
    I know this is hard to believe but these are actually available at most any pharmacy. Just dont use tap water, people out there dying from amoeba brain infections from the neti-pot.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Medic45:
    x2 on the pot, i had a horrible infection a year or two ago and the thing just felt oh so good when i used it! I know how bad they get, and hopefully it will pass quickly for ya man!
  • sierrawestsierrawest Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 50
    CharlieCordus:
    Medic45:
    I know this is hard to believe but these are actually available at most any pharmacy. Just dont use tap water, people out there dying from amoeba brain infections from the neti-pot.

x100 - This is a real possibility and not some stupid media scare... do a little research on these things before you jump in and use one bro... good luck surviving the onslaught!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    sierrawest:
    CharlieCordus:
    Medic45:

x100 - This is a real possibility and not some stupid media scare... do a little research on these things before you jump in and use one bro... good luck surviving the onslaught!
    The saline in a can is what I use. Just keep it in the shower, stick the nozzle up one side and spray til it comes out the other. Do both sides and it will make a big difference!
    mmccartneydc:
    sierrawest:
    CharlieCordus:
    Medic45:

The saline in a can is what I use. Just keep it in the shower, stick the nozzle up one side and spray til it comes out the other. Do both sides and it will make a big difference!
    Hmmm sure didn't know that, that explains a lot lol. Seriously I will try that doc sounds reasonable since the heat and steam have u opened already!!!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    CharlieCordus:
    Medic45:
    oh... did not know that, off to find out what to do differently, thanks for the heads up on that!
  • CharlieCordusCharlieCordus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 84
    Rinsing with saline in the shower is a great idea. If you are going to use the neti-pot, use distilled water or boil your tap water first. Many parts of the country this is probably not a problem, but I wouldn't risk it.
    Thanks wife picked one up!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Just start drinking whiskey and stop when it is cleared up.