JIUNN

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
You've got 5 days....................

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Hahahaha. Hes dunzo
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I don't understand. Samara gives people 7 days. Don't be so unfair Todd. What is going on?
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jliu:
    I don't understand. Samara gives people 7 days. Don't be so unfair Todd. What is going on?
    You will grasshopper, in 5 days. I will say no more.................
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    You will grasshopper, in 5 days. I will say no more.................
    You don't scare me.... maybe a little.... semi... I don't like this...but I do.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    bandyt09:
    That is probably the best one liner I've read here! I think I pissed a lil...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:

Yeah, that was pretty tough Zeebra. I actually feel a little worried for Jiunn. I gave him a spanking, knowing he would learn from his mistakes, lol. Bandy on the other hand doesn't look like he is going to give him a chance too. The twenty count humidor is a bottomless pit....

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Damn and I was really enjoying jiunn's recent posts. Todd's gonna make the guy splode
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:

Yeah, that was pretty tough Zeebra. I actually feel a little worried for Jiunn. I gave him a spanking, knowing he would learn from his mistakes, lol. Bandy on the other hand doesn't look like he is going to give him a chance too. The twenty count humidor is a bottomless pit....

In Todd's defense, Ive bombed the crap out of Juinn and he hasnt learned. Others have bombed the crap out of him and he hasnt learned. This morning I had to deduct twenty posts from him for the SECOND time for making country music references... the boy is not learning.

My brothers, what you are about to witness is the CCom forums equivalent of defying your teacher repeatedly in class and being sent to the principal for your punishment. :-)

Juinn, may the cigar gods have mercy on your soul because the wrath of the 20ct is about to be unleashed.

And remember... STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES. :-)

What does this "learn" mean? I think some of you guys on the forums are suffering from too much seasoning in the old humidor. Too much stupid plume if you ask me. 4 days. dum dum duuuuuuuummmmm.
    Jiunn,

The "boss" and the cigars gods have gotten together and have granted your Rooty Pooh Candy Azz two more days for atonement. Use them wisely
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    bandyt09:
    Jiunn,

The "boss" and the cigars gods have gotten together and have granted your Rooty Pooh Candy Azz two more days for atonement. Use them wisely
    dah dah dah dada dah dah dah. DAH dah dah dah DAH. DAH. DAH. Alex: well Jiunn, do you have an answer? Jiunn: well Alex, I believe I will win double my earnings b/c the answer to "this Stupid has recently coined the phrase Rooty Pooh Candy Azz" is little Toddie bandie wandie.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024

i can't wait to see what is about to be happening.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    The Sniper:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:

In Todd's defense, Ive bombed the crap out of Juinn and he hasnt learned. Others have bombed the crap out of him and he hasnt learned. This morning I had to deduct twenty posts from him for the SECOND time for making country music references... the boy is not learning.

My brothers, what you are about to witness is the CCom forums equivalent of defying your teacher repeatedly in class and being sent to the principal for your punishment. :-)

Juinn, may the cigar gods have mercy on your soul because the wrath of the 20ct is about to be unleashed.

And remember... STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES. :-)

LOL Can't wait to see this one land. . . . . 5 days = today? F'ing hilarious.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    He has stayed clear of my neck of the woods lol. Smart man.
    ... tick tock ... tick tock ... tick tock ... tick tock ...

bandyt09:
    Jiunn,

According to USPS the day of atonement will be Thursday................
    According to Rooty Pohh Candy Azz, he is not scurred.
    bandyt09:
    bandyt09:
    Jiunn,

According to USPS the day of atonement will be Thursday................
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls jliu... MUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :-)