Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Team is dysfunctional!!!!

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
So I finally got around to opening packages!! All from Cat's A Team!!! I have been a little under the weather so apologizes for the delay, Plus had to do some recon on where packages came from!! First the Group shot, then individuals, Toombes, Jiunn, Opatience,Sierrawest, Jgibv (johnny5), Cmartin, and one unkown from Wilmington DE RCY?

Toombes Really did you have to do this???
Jiunn do you really want to hit somebody first in this without a proper introductions, stay tuned!!
Opatience decided also to get in on the action, oh you poor poor dude!!!
Sierrawest sometimes these noobs need to be taught a lesson, and I have a lesson plan ready!!!
Johnny5 Really John you haven't learned yet?
Cmartin Even Chris decided to jump on board
Unknown form Wilmington, DE

All very truely and nice sticks, Thank you all very much!!!please by all means stay tuned for Tuesday!!!!

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    And thats not all.... Hope your feeling better, love it when a plan comes together ;)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    catfishbluezz:
    And thats not all.... Hope your feeling better, love it when a plan comes together ;)
    Yes Antibotics are helping, but while I rest there is planning going on!!!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    When mike says planning I imagine a lil hitler running around his brain screaming BLITZKREIG! :-)
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Nice work gents!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Mike slings DC's like POTUS slings fake promises
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    marineatbn03:
    Mike slings DC's like Obama slings fake promises
    baaaboooom!
  • sierrawestsierrawest Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 50
    Looks like a serious trashing in the making... the A TEAM scores a direct hit!
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    It's not over yet!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    stad:
    It's not over yet!!
    Nope there should be a few more :)
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    you people... lol Looks like you got hit by the good stuff man! Now get better so you can start burning through it!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Nice cigars you got from the "a team", mike.....

But I think your meds are messin with your head - because I had nothing to do with this!!! I learned my lesson not to mess with you a while ago and after having to have the front of the house reframed & finished, i sure wouldn't go and do something stupid like try to bomb you again...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The A Team standing up to the big guy. Nicely done! Is it time to start assembling the B Team for the next round?
    jgibv:

But I think your meds are messin with your head - because I had nothing to do with this!!! I learned my lesson not to mess with you a while ago and after having to have the front of the house reframed & finished, i sure wouldn't go and do something stupid like try to bomb you again...
    One of them post marked form your hometown! Unless Ryan lives by ya??
    MVW67:
    jgibv:

LOL idk what to tell ya, Mike.....The 2000 census reported 35,318 people living in Westerville OH and there's 2 post offices for the city, and I know that doesn't narrow it down....but I suppose it could have been any one of those residents who sent it to ya.
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    jgibv:

LOL idk what to tell ya, Mike.....The 2000 census reported 35,318 people living in Westerville OH and there's 2 post offices for the city, and I know that doesn't narrow it down....but I suppose it could have been any one of those residents who sent it to ya.
    Yeah but how many are on the forum???
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hi Mike. My name is Jiunn like the month.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    You can't prove nuttin. Nuttin I tell ya! ROFL!!
    jliu:
    Hey Jiunn, been following you a little, hard not to, We all make mistakes at one time! LMAO
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    jgibv:

Yeah but how many are on the forum???
    Idk mike ... But with over 14,000 forum members I don't think that I'd be the only one....and come on you really think I'd do something stupid like try to bomb you?
    after the last package you sent me I surrendered and waved the white flag
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    Jiunn....you've been touching all of us as of late....
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    awww mike and dustin. I think an e-hug is in order! haha juuust kidding. Just doing a little somethin somethin to hopefully put a smile on a brother's face.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    To answer your question, Mike... Yup!!
    We had to do it! Dustin threatened us all with Swisher and Blech &Mold bombs if we didn't...!
    Enjoy the carnage, my brother!!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Medic45:
    stad:
    It's not over yet!!
    Nope there should be a few more :)
    So.....Mike. What did you get today? LOL!
    Yes!!!!! Got hit hard, very hard from Stad, Yesterday, Very awsome collection of sticks!!! Thank you!! Going to add and post pictures later today!!! Thank You!! Mike
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Mike I am not a doctor; though I play one on internet forums. Nevertheless, let me tell you how I conquered the sinus curse.

I was born in Los Angeles. We moved to San Bernardino to escape the smog when I was 6. Shrewd move, right? All six of us smog baby siblings have suffered from regular sinus infections all our lives. I remember once going to a doctor in Utah who took one look up my nose with his little light and said: "You're from L.A., aren't you?" "San Berdoo," I replied, "How'd you know?" "Oh," he warbled on cheerily, "I can read those scars like a road map," and proceeded to retail how guys from NYawk have purple scars in this corner and guys from Chigaco have green scars in that corner, and guys from L.A. ... I'm thinking meanwhile, "Thanks, Dad. Thanks, Mom."

College in Stockton. Peat dust. Need I say more? You could lay floor tiles with the gunk that came out of my sinuses.

When I went to sea, I hoped fresh air might help. Not so. Same regular round of misery on schedule three or four times a year.

Then I moved across country. No smog here in Dull-Aware. No relief, either. Here, unlike that blasted wasteland on the left coast, we have green. Always something blooming. Same problem.

And so on it went.

Until I reached a certain age when all my contemporaries were joining the zipper club one by one. Soon as they got out from under the knife, the surgeon would put them on a strict regimen of no man food and regular exercise. I didn't want to join the zipper club, and I refuse to give up man food, to I resolved to be pro-active. Joined the Y, found a like minded 60 year old, and started playing handball. Handball is the quickest way to get sweaty this side of sex. Short bursts of intense scrambling quickly concatenated. Do not judge it by racquetball. In racquetball, the ball moves faster. In handball, the man moves faster. The ball is smaller, four times as heavy, bounces like one of those old superballs, takes plenty of English, always in play, and requires a ton of hustle to catch up with. I am not talking about jogging, here. I am talking about totally aerobic, sweat pouring off, lungs heaving, one hour of total scramble. If I weigh myself before and after, I will find I lost six or eight pounds during the hour. We play every other day. Religiously. Religiously. No excuses. Here today, for instance, I am deep in a motorcycle wrenching project, we have a holiday weekend, and yet, we will play at 2:30. I am not talking about the gerbils on their treadmills. I am not talking about the gals in spandex in the boom boom room hoping that stepping on and off a small platform while shadow boxing will restore their youthful figure. I am talking about the motivation you can only get by being six points down with two points to go and if you don't knuckle down and come back this guy is gonna kick your ass and there is no expletive deleted way on earth you are going to let that happen motivation. No gerbil machine motivates the way a score does.

Guess what? Aerobic sport clears your head. I swear to god. Right now, I feel last night's cigar in my lungs. At 3:30 everything will be wide open down there, and my sinuses will be wide enough you could drive a truck. A sweaty scramble is the best booger killer yet devised. This is the truth. And I have not had a sinus prob of any significance since I started. Furthermore, I am the one and only person my age I know who does not take pill one for anything.

Can't help you with your present crisis. You need antibiotics for that. But I can help you with prophylaxis: intense aerobic scramble with a score. That's my two cents for the long run.