Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Too Late Now

MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
I am already beyond your reach. Any coordinates you may think you have for me are useless. I have taken shelter across the ocean and the big red buttons are arming. And I have a list. Some parting shots:

9405 5036 9930 0025 0205 32
9405 5036 9930 0025 0162 69

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Mephisto:
    I am already beyond your reach. Any coordinates you may think you have for me are useless. I have taken shelter across the ocean and the big red buttons are arming. And I have a list. Some parting shots:

9405 5036 9930 0025 0205 32
    9405 5036 9930 0025 0162 69
    Ahh it's only knoxville really how bad can it be!!! Bwahahahaha lol jk bro Haven't seen ya in a bit hope all is well
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Dang! I was hoping to herf with ya! Hope all is well!
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    All is well! Better than well. I won a large scholarship to go to France and translate a French poet, so I'm going to Paris. My girlfriend is also a writer and secured funding, including free lodging, for Germany and Prague. We gave up our house and headed out, but we'll be back in the Fall and we can put the herf together then.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Mephisto:
    All is well! Better than well. I won a large scholarship to go to France and translate a French poet, so I'm going to Paris. My girlfriend is also a writer and secured funding, including free lodging, for Germany and Prague. We gave up our house and headed out, but we'll be back in the Fall and we can put the herf together then.

Congrats Darren, your always on the move. Always nice to hear news like this.
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Thanks, Rick! For some reason, when I went cigar shopping yesterday, I thought of you. But they didn't have what I was looking for. Guess I'll have to go cigar shopping again. :)