Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Team Strikes Again!!

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Trying to get some rest, just about to dose off and Boom this awful noise is coming from my front yard!! @#$% get up look outside there is the mail lady in shambles holding 5 new packages, @#$% just got done with the other ones! So politely I apologize for the mess and take the packages! Open them up to find these inside

From the indications they are from Bigfnsteve, Medic, Either Smokindaddy or Cat, possibly Stad AFB?, And Streater!

Bigfnsteve Very nice selection but why me??
Medic You should know better!!!

then Either Smokindaddy or Cat think the first, I just don't understand!!!
Churchill83 I am dumbfounded by the sticks!!
Streater Really Chris you said I would get payback, but Really!!!

Again all very nice Sticks and am proud to be apart of this group, but oh Tuesday will be so much fun!!!

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Can't say anything other than Wow! Gotta be some kinda record or something
  • cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
    Glad its all working out. You deserve it bro after all the punishment youve been unleashing.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    marineatbn03:
    You haven't seen a record Yet!!! I'm going to take the USPS outta debt!! LMAO
    I am enjoying the fact that I get to sit back, watch, and chuckle.
    marineatbn03:
    Your safe for a couple weeks...........:-)
    MVW67:
    marineatbn03:
    Your safe for a couple weeks...........:-)
    But until that time, its chucklemania
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    cmartin:
    Glad its all working out. You deserve it bro after all the punishment youve been unleashing.
    I completely agree hope you enjoy them brother!!!! Who's next boss !!
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    Doesn't look like my little bomb has arrived yet! Something to look forward to!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    stad:
    There should be at least two more hitting tomorrow too lol!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    That's some awesome teamwork!!

MVW67:
    marineatbn03:
    image Why do i have the feeling that there will be a lot of this soon > image
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    catfishbluezz:
    stad:
    There should be at least two more hitting tomorrow too lol!
    Holy Catfish Batman!
    taythegibs:
    That's some awesome teamwork!!

MVW67:
    marineatbn03:
    image Why do i have the feeling that there will be a lot of this soon > image
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
  • StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    Folks, less than a week after joining this AWESOME brotherhood, Mike welcomed me to the forum with cigar bomb. This gesture absolutely blew me away and touched me deeply. His timing and execution was impeccable.

I'll share a little personal information to help describe how perfect the timing was. My wife of 9 months has been raising her 7 year old niece since she was 3. I won't go into detail the circumstances behind how that happened, but I will say that CPS had to intervene for the safety of the child and my wife stepped up and took full custody. She was single at the time and working an extremely stressful job making pennies. Not only did she accept full responsibility, she sacrificed quite a bit to raise her right. My daughter is the sweetest, happiest, most respectful little lady I have ever met. To say that my wife is the most noble woman I've ever known doesn't even begin to describe her.

We had spent the last six months moving forward on adopting this 7 year old little girl. The day I opened Mikes bomb, we had just finished an order to terminate parental rights of the Bio. The first big step in the adoption process. It was quite an ordeal and we had been in court 4 times to get this done right. There was nothing that could have made that victory any sweeter and we were celebrating. I was finishing my last cigar, a Flor de Oliva Maduro, when I opened the bomb. You can all see how perfect and fitting this simple gesture from a stranger was.

Mike, you are a true gentleman and a class act. You blessed me that day in a way that I'd be hard pressed to pay back. When catfish told me about this, I could not pass it up. This is just the first of many, Mike. Don't think that you're off the hook. Oh NO Sir! I'd suggest a bigger humidor. Actually, you should probably convert that spare bedroom into a walk-in. I have not yet begun to fight!

I read somewhere that the funnest part of bombing is the sending. Well I concur. What a blessing it is to be a part of this little forum. It truly is an honor to share a board with such GREAT people. Yall have a GREAT Memorial Weekend!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice work fellas!!!!!!!!!
    Streater:
    Folks, less than a week after joining this AWESOME brotherhood, Mike welcomed me to the forum with cigar bomb. This gesture absolutely blew me away and touched me deeply. His timing and execution was impeccable.

I'll share a little personal information to help describe how perfect the timing was. My wife of 9 months has been raising her 7 year old niece since she was 3. I won't go into detail the circumstances behind how that happened, but I will say that CPS had to intervene for the safety of the child and my wife stepped up and took full custody. She was single at the time and working an extremely stressful job making pennies. Not only did she accept full responsibility, she sacrificed quite a bit to raise her right. My daughter is the sweetest, happiest, most respectful little lady I have ever met. To say that my wife is the most noble woman I've ever known doesn't even begin to describe her.

We had spent the last six months moving forward on adopting this 7 year old little girl. The day I opened Mikes bomb, we had just finished an order to terminate parental rights of the Bio. The first big step in the adoption process. It was quite an ordeal and we had been in court 4 times to get this done right. There was nothing that could have made that victory any sweeter and we were celebrating. I was finishing my last cigar, a Flor de Oliva Maduro, when I opened the bomb. You can all see how perfect and fitting this simple gesture from a stranger was.

Mike, you are a true gentleman and a class act. You blessed me that day in a way that I'd be hard pressed to pay back. When catfish told me about this, I could not pass it up. This is just the first of many, Mike. Don't think that you're off the hook. Oh NO Sir! I'd suggest a bigger humidor. Actually, you should probably convert that spare bedroom into a walk-in. I have not yet begun to fight!

I read somewhere that the funnest part of bombing is the sending. Well I concur. What a blessing it is to be a part of this little forum. It truly is an honor to share a board with such GREAT people. Yall have a GREAT Memorial Weekend!
    +7492)4&39203747 sending is the best part.... Precisely why this will continue happening =]
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Mike, your generosity on this forum is always amazing and it was only a matter of time before you received your rightful due. Note that there wasn't a package from me. That will change. You have been warned.
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Way to take care of people A-Team
    Streater:

Thank you for the kind words!!! And thank you for the great sticks!!
  • Churchill83Churchill83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 80
    Mike you and medic bombed me when I first joined the forum and put me into shock that complete strangers would send some great sticks out to another stranger! I love this forum and was waiting for the opportunity to lock and load. I saw catfish's mission and jumped on it. Hope you don't mind I used your bomp picture. lol. Medic your not in the clear, im locking and loading!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Churchill83:
    Mike you and medic bombed me when I first joined the forum and put me into shock that complete strangers would send some great sticks out to another stranger! I love this forum and was waiting for the opportunity to lock and load. I saw catfish's mission and jumped on it. Hope you don't mind I used your bomp picture. lol. Medic your not in the clear, im locking and loading!
    Be fearful of retaliation brother, be for warned lol
    Churchill83:
    Thank you very much for the sticks, now that you have cleared up where these came from ( I thought Stad at first) retaliation will be that much easier!!! Thank you for wonderfuls sticks!!