Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Must Read Story.....

Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
well, it all started out on this forum when i guessed the right movie on movie triva.....then after i got to looking I noticed who posted the clues.....MVW67, right then and there I knew I screwed up! a few days go by and then one day a nice USPS box shows up......my wife calls me and said you have a pacakag.....i thought UH-OH....I get home and open it up and I can not believe my eyes....my wife looks at them and said, "you told me you were not going to buy any more cigars for a while" I said I didn't buy these...i won them....and to my suprise she starts naming off what i got, and she said I have seen you look at all these on the computer and I know you wanted them.....I said your right, but I didn't buy them I told you I won them......she looks right at me and said, and this is no BS.....no one in their right mind would send you such high end cigars for guessing a movie........i said, you are absolutly right.....Mike you are a total mad man, i can not believe the cigars, i'm totally blown away by the awsome sticks......thank you very much....... Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments