Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MOW Ruination

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
Looking to trade for a few of thies bad boys. Anyone interested give me a PM, I have plenty to make it worth your while. Thanks!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    firetruckguy:
    Looking to trade for a few of thies bad boys. Anyone interested give me a PM, I have plenty to make it worth your while. Thanks!
    Brett,

1) How many you looking for?

2) How did you know I was going to the PO tomorrow?
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    Brett,

First day the p.o. has been open since the long weekend... we all know you can't stay away for 3 days. lol

Brett, if Todd A. doesn't have enough Ruinations for you (fat chance, I know) I can probably afford to leg go of a few ;)
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    Brett,

First day the p.o. has been open since the long weekend... we all know you can't stay away for 3 days. lol

Brett, if Todd A. doesn't have enough Ruinations for you (fat chance, I know) I can probably afford to leg go of a few ;)
    T, haven't heard back from Brett but a 5'er is already packed. Feel free to send more if you feel the need, I know you are always looking for some PO love........
    Excellent. I think I have a 5 pack and Brett's addy too.

No need to fret about not having Ruinations, Brett. This is taken care of.

Teamwork. That's how we get things done. lol
    FTG, blown up by TnT.......................Gotta love it.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    firetruckguy:
    hey mister firetrucker. If you're interested in trying the MoW Ruination corona, let me know. My shipment of those will come in towards the end of the week. Surely I can slide some over to ya.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Ok, first....... ouch. This is going to hurt! Really, you are both ganging up on poor old me? Thanks to either, or both of you. Please tell me what you guys are looking for or want to try so I can get even.

And jliu, I would love to try the corona, PM me with what you are looking for to trade also.

Thanks boys!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    If anyone else needs or wants Brett's addy.... I know of a bathroom stall that has his information written on it and can easily get it to any takers ;)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    If anyone else needs or wants Brett's addy.... I know of a bathroom stall that has his information written on it and can easily get it to any takers ;)

My question is why are you visiting said stall...?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Secret handshake society?
    Naw, not gonna go there. ROFL!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LMAO!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Bwahahaha! I'm not visiting the stall, I'm merely the one who wrote his info in the stall :P
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Bwahahaha! I'm not visiting the stall, I'm merely the one who wrote his info in the stall :P

That's what they all say...
    firetruckguy:
    Ok, first....... ouch. This is going to hurt! Really, you are both ganging up on poor old me? Thanks to either, or both of you. Please tell me what you guys are looking for or want to try so I can get even.

And jliu, I would love to try the corona, PM me with what you are looking for to trade also.

Thanks boys!
    I dont recall me or Todd A posting anything we want in return. I dont see anything from Juinn either. You must have forgotten the difference between trades and bombs. LMAO
    BigT06:
    firetruckguy:

Thanks boys!
    I dont recall me or Todd A posting anything we want in return. I dont see anything from Juinn either. You must have forgotten the difference between trades and bombs. LMAO
    +1 on Todd's comment. FTG, you be mis-readin like a mofo.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    jliu:
    BigT06:
    firetruckguy:

Thanks boys!
    Copy that and thanks boys. Just remember who I'm very good friends with....... and he is look'n for more targets. Sleep well kids :)
    firetruckguy:
    jliu:
    BigT06:
    firetruckguy:

Thanks boys!
    Copy that and thanks boys. Just remember who I'm very good friends with....... and he is look'n for more targets. Sleep well kids :)
    Brett, don't threaten me....You know what will happen!
    Threaten me. Do it DO EEET. Ok dont. Some of you guys are munstahs
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Hell, I will threaten anyone if it meant more Ruinations, I LOVE those things
    Hey Brett. Sorry, I totally mis-spoke. The ruination coronas are coming in NEXT Thursday (not today). Either way, once I get those suckers in, I'll slide some over to ya. Until then, please go enjoy a Behike B52. Thank you.