Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

OooPs I did it Again!!!

2»

Comments

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Starting to get some updates on the tracking.... Who's getting their mailbox smoked tomorrow?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Not I sir, lol
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BigT06:
    Nobody is safe from Mike. He bombed Chuck Norris one time. Chuck wept.
    When the Boogey-man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Mike..... no one is safe.... NO ONE
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    These Should be landing!!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I think the title says it all. Here I was paying no attention, working like a madman these past few week and have had very little time to catch up on the forums.
    When out of the blue I hear the mailman driving buy followed by a KA-BOOM!! I flung the door open to a cloud of smoke. Once it had cleared I seen that my mailbox had been sent into orbit! Only thing that remained was some bits and pieces of the mail truck and a box.

Behold the contents:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mike put the hurt on me good....really good! So much for the old "wish" list. HAHA! Mike, I can't thank you enough for the surprise attack on me, it has been a unexpected surprise to the madness that I have been dealing with the past few week :D I will do as instructed on the message Mike. To be continued....
    Glad you got them Ramp! Enjoy!!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I just saw my man Rob got hit..... I just texted him "How is your mail box" "Still standing"
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    RampMonkey:
    I think the title says it all. Here I was paying no attention, working like a madman these past few week and have had very little time to catch up on the forums.
    When out of the blue I hear the mailman driving buy followed by a KA-BOOM!! I flung the door open to a cloud of smoke. Once it had cleared I seen that my mailbox had been sent into orbit! Only thing that remained was some bits and pieces of the mail truck and a box.

Behold the contents:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mike put the hurt on me good....really good! So much for the old "wish" list. HAHA! Mike, I can't thank you enough for the surprise attack on me, it has been a unexpected surprise to the madness that I have been dealing with the past few week :D I will do as instructed on the message Mike. To be continued....
    Very nice hit! A very ecclectic mix. Mike, you need to not go to the PO THAT much. Go drink some whiskey.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Yeah, you definitely did it! Thanks for one hell of a surprise today. I was thinking I smelled something burning and then I check the mailbox and KABOOM! Can't wait to give these a try. I just ordered some today, so there might be some coming your way here soon.

Nikki is excited that you put some handpicked recommendations in there for her too (don't worry, she is not a "flavor only" cigar smoker, so she will be trying all of them too). Definitely made her day! Thanks again. You guys are awesome!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Yeah, you definitely did it! Thanks for one hell of a surprise today. I was thinking I smelled something burning and then I check the mailbox and KABOOM! Can't wait to give these a try. I just ordered some today, so there might be some coming your way here soon.

Nikki is excited that you put some handpicked recommendations in there for her too (don't worry, she is not a "flavor only" cigar smoker, so she will be trying all of them too). Definitely made her day! Thanks again. You guys are awesome!
    Wow, that is one helluva hit. And to have thought about it enought to include my sister as well, damn near made me tear a little bit. Mike, that was a class act brother, truely awesome.
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Nice Hit!!!!!!!!!!!
    T.J. Armstrong:

You and your wife enjoy on me, no paybacks are needed!! Trust me just relax and enjoy the both of you!!:-) :-)
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    I'd like to kick Mother Nature in the ****... Stupid Effing rain! Why must you start as we lay out cigars for the evening kick back? DAMN YOU WEATHER!!!! Thanks again Mike, we are looking forward to getting into a few of these tomorrow evening or Saturday.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    That is why a lot of us in the Pacific Northwest have enclosed back decks. Or at least covered.
    When it rains 2/3 of the year and on days where the hot weather is there, the sea fog rolls in around 6:00pm and lays a blanket of wetness everywhere.