Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

In-State Annihilation

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
I came home from work today and felt a little lost. At the end of my driveway, where my house once stood, was a giant crater. CSI came out and determined the cause of the blast was a bomb launched from a few miles south of me in my very own state of Michigan! Our resident mad bomber, Trident, and his buddy JonnySmokes apparently are trying to start a Michigan Civil War. All I have to say is, the war has barely begun! Now, the damage. Jonny Smokes hit me really hard with a fine assortment of cigars: Bomb from JonnySmokes And some accessories: More from JonnySmokes Then Roman took his turn destroying my humidor: Bomb from Trident And threw in an amazing ashtray: Ashtray from Trident And as if that wasn't enough, he tossed in a couple of tickets to a Detroit Tigers game!!!!! Tickets from Trident Obviously, I am just speechless. Once again, the generosity of the BORK's on this forum is unmatched and utterly unbelievable. This is far from over. I overheard the CSI guys mumbling something about zombies being spotted near the crater...

Comments