Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade with Bandy

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Got my part of a trade in with Todd today, excellent choices all around. I am extremely tempted to fire up the Johnny-O's....... Todd keeps destroying my list and got me on the LE MF, along with helping me bomb a B&M owner with the Gold medal and sending me a Sencillo Platinum as I am digging the Honduran tobacco right now. My guess is the PE is probably close to two years too. Thanks again Todd, always a pleasure. Mine went out today as I did not want them sitting at the PO in the heat from Sat-Tues.
0311 2550 0003 4686 7968

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    dang. very nice end of the trade by mister Todd. I only recognize those Johnny Os and the Camacho PE (derh, b/c you gave me one Dustin ahah).
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Schwing! Damn that is killer, congrats Dustin and nice hit Todd!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Nice cigars. Its always a pleasure doing business with Todd. One of the best botl around. Enjoy brother.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    dang. very nice end of the trade by mister Todd. I only recognize those Johnny Os and the Camacho PE (derh, b/c you gave me one Dustin ahah).
    They are fantastic Jiunn...make sure you smoke it without having any other smokes that day. The Sencillo Platinum is a honduran puro that has a real nice sweet and subtle spice to it. I am finding myself drawn to that type of smoke nowadays, or the full on sweet strong maduro. The others are a My Father lounge exclusive and a Bolivar Gold Medal which is from ISOM. I had mentioned recently that i wanted to try the corona extra from JO to....so of course Todd had to smack me with two...
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    They are fantastic Jiunn...make sure you smoke it without having any other smokes that day. The Sencillo Platinum is a honduran puro that has a real nice sweet and subtle spice to it. I am finding myself drawn to that type of smoke nowadays, or the full on sweet strong maduro. The others are a My Father lounge exclusive and a Bolivar Gold Medal which is from ISOM. I had mentioned recently that i wanted to try the corona extra from JO to....so of course Todd had to smack me with two...
    Got it. That one for me is for sure a celebration stick. I think I've seen Sencillo Platinum on sprint sale? I don't know. Often times, I have a hard enough time pronouncing the names of the cigars haha. Basically, what I'm really trying to say is, all those sticks looks amazingly delicious. I must go down to so cal someday for a herf. The Bay Area one is definitely not even close to ya'll
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Got it. That one for me is for sure a celebration stick. I think I've seen Sencillo Platinum on sprint sale? I don't know. Often times, I have a hard enough time pronouncing the names of the cigars haha. Basically, what I'm really trying to say is, all those sticks looks amazingly delicious. I must go down to so cal someday for a herf. The Bay Area one is definitely not even close to ya'll
    We are in the central valley, so we are a bit closer to you bro. The sencillo goes for about $5 a piece on sprint and worth it IMO
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    We are in the central valley, so we are a bit closer to you bro. The sencillo goes for about $5 a piece on sprint and worth it IMO
    Ahh got ya. I shall herf with central CA sometime. Yumm Tahoe Joes. Hope it's still open...
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Ahh got ya. I shall herf with central CA sometime. Yumm Tahoe Joes. Hope it's still open...
    Joe's is still open, just got a two for one coupon in the mail today lol
    catfishbluezz:
    Got my part of a trade in with Todd today, excellent choices all around. I am extremely tempted to fire up the Johnny-O's....... Todd keeps destroying my list and got me on the LE MF, along with helping me bomb a B&M owner with the Gold medal and sending me a Sencillo Platinum as I am digging the Honduran tobacco right now. My guess is the PE is probably close to two years too. Thanks again Todd, always a pleasure. Mine went out today as I did not want them sitting at the PO in the heat from Sat-Tues.
    0311 2550 0003 4686 7968

Dustin, your guy in Bako is going to poop his pants when you give him that gold medal!!
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    no kiddin. haha. Then I must go there sometime to herf w/ at least you and Dustin. Herf til we feel sleepy.
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    no kiddin. haha. Then I must go there sometime to herf w/ at least you and Dustin. Herf til we feel sleepy.
    Lol, come on down and bring Steve with you!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Todd is my hero.

True story.

lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    BigT06:
    Todd P. is my hero.

True story.

lol
    There, that makes more sense.
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Steve who? Todd hearts Todd <3
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Steve who? Todd hearts Todd
    Bigfnsteve, he's about 4 hours north of you, Todd is about 4 hours south of central ca. I know all the so cal guys just had a big Herf over the weekend but we really need to have a huge Cali Herf.
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Bigfnsteve, he's about 4 hours north of you, Todd is about 4 hours south of central ca. I know all the so cal guys just had a big Herf over the weekend but we really need to have a huge Cali Herf.
    ohhh. THAT Steve. That would be awesome. Man, we seriously need to all meet up. It'll be nice to put a face to all these screenames and avatars such as "stupid noob"
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    ohhh. THAT Steve. That would be awesome. Man, we seriously need to all meet up. It'll be nice to put a face to all these screenames and avatars such as "stupid noob"
    Totally agree!!!