Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mister STUPID himself

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
Toddie Bandy Wandy. What can I say? You movie The Ring me and little did you know, I am quite scared of little scary kids in movies. Samara still gives me the jeebie weebies hahah. Ok, I already commented on my crap pics on Mike's bomb to me... So whatever, I'm not gonna say more (shut it Sniper Glen. Minus 50 points bla bla bla be quiet). Your kindness and huge heart makes my Asian almond eyes tear up. I can't believe you sent me those ISOMs. Freakin ridiculous my man. Also, is that El Centurion what the other STUPID (Snippy) was talkin about? How many years on that DPG Cuban Classic (it looks super aged and delicious)? I can go on and on. Da listing: DPG Cuban Classic, Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition, My Father Loung Exclusive, Illusione HL candela lancero, 2 Flor de Las Antillas, DPG Blue lancero, El Centurion, Bolivar Edicion Limitada 2009, San Cristobal DE La Habana, Por Larranaga Habana, Punch Habana Exclusivo Portugal, Johnny O 1966, Johnny O Corona Extra, Johnny O Culebra. Wow, after typing all that out, it just gave me the shivers. Oh it hurts oh so berry berry goot. HUGE THANKS TO YOU TODDIE. imageimageimage

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Todd hurt ya.. We all feel your pain. If you ever need to talk to someone....I'm sure there are support numbers somewhere.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    I love reading what Jliu writes. I never know if he's paying a compliment or talking smack but it's all funny as hell. Nice hit Todd, something tells me no lesson was learned and you probably have a judo chop coming your way. Those are awesome sticks Jliu, enjoy.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jliu:
    Toddie Bandy Wandy. What can I say? You movie The Ring me and little did you know, I am quite scared of little scary kids in movies. Samara still gives me the jeebie weebies hahah. Ok, I already commented on my crap pics on Mike's bomb to me... So whatever, I'm not gonna say more (shut it Sniper Glen. Minus 50 points bla bla bla be quiet). Your kindness and huge heart makes my Asian almond eyes tear up. I can't believe you sent me those ISOMs. Freakin ridiculous my man. Also, is that El Centurion what the other STUPID (Snippy) was talkin about? How many years on that DPG Cuban Classic (it looks super aged and delicious)? I can go on and on. Da listing: DPG Cuban Classic, Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition, My Father Loung Exclusive, Illusione HL candela lancero, 2 Flor de Las Antillas, DPG Blue lancero, El Centurion, Bolivar Edicion Limitada 2009, San Cristobal DE La Habana, Por Larranaga Habana, Punch Habana Exclusivo Portugal, Johnny O 1966, Johnny O Corona Extra, Johnny O Culebra. Wow, after typing all that out, it just gave me the shivers. Oh it hurts oh so berry berry goot. HUGE THANKS TO YOU TODDIE.
    Damn Jiunn, aren't you Asians good with the camera things, seriously, DAMN. I had to get just this side of $hitfaced to see the pictures clearly, lol. The DPG CC Beli has over 4 years on it and I wanted to send you something that is a good example of plume. The ISOM's are some of my favorites, however, I have yet to try the Punch as I just got those in. I know you and "petey" are exploring the world of DPG so I just wanted to help a little. Also, the Illusione ~hl Candela is a fine example of a candela stick so I threw it in just to give you something a little different. The Johnny-O!'s should be good a year from the date on the band, however, you only have to wait maybe another 2 months on the Culebra; I figure you and Petey can enjoy that one together. The San Cristobal DE La Habana Oficios is discontinued however, I feel the SCdlH line is a very good but underrated ISOM line.

Enjoy them my friend.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Toddie Bandy Wandy. What can I say? You movie The Ring me and little did you know, I am quite scared of little scary kids in movies. Samara still gives me the jeebie weebies hahah. Ok, I already commented on my crap pics on Mike's bomb to me... So whatever, I'm not gonna say more (shut it Sniper Glen. Minus 50 points bla bla bla be quiet). Your kindness and huge heart makes my Asian almond eyes tear up. I can't believe you sent me those ISOMs. Freakin ridiculous my man. Also, is that El Centurion what the other STUPID (Snippy) was talkin about? How many years on that DPG Cuban Classic (it looks super aged and delicious)? I can go on and on. Da listing: DPG Cuban Classic, Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition, My Father Loung Exclusive, Illusione HL candela lancero, 2 Flor de Las Antillas, DPG Blue lancero, El Centurion, Bolivar Edicion Limitada 2009, San Cristobal DE La Habana, Por Larranaga Habana, Punch Habana Exclusivo Portugal, Johnny O 1966, Johnny O Corona Extra, Johnny O Culebra. Wow, after typing all that out, it just gave me the shivers. Oh it hurts oh so berry berry goot. HUGE THANKS TO YOU TODDIE.
    Damn Jiunn, aren't you Asians good with the camera things, seriously, DAMN. I had to get just this side of $hitfaced to see the pictures clearly, lol. The DPG CC Beli has over 4 years on it and I wanted to send you something that is a good example of plume. The ISOM's are some of my favorites, however, I have yet to try the Punch as I just got those in. I know you and "petey" are exploring the world of DPG so I just wanted to help a little. Also, the Illusione ~hl Candela is a fine example of a candela stick so I threw it in just to give you something a little different. The Johnny-O!'s should be good a year from the date on the band, however, you only have to wait maybe another 2 months on the Culebra; I figure you and Petey can enjoy that one together. The San Cristobal DE La Habana Oficios is discontinued however, I feel the SCdlH line is a very good but underrated ISOM line.

Enjoy them my friend.
    Hey hey hey. Have some consideration. If it was hard for you to see the pics, you realize that it is THAT much harder for me ok? Gosh. I'm a Missouri Asian btw. So I'm not good at taking pics and math. Just math. hahah. Thanks for the details on those sticks. I will get that NOOB *Petey* to join me for a few smokes. I'm sure we'll love it! I wonder if Petey even knows what ISOM stands for... noobs.
    Smokindaddy:
    I love reading what Jliu writes. I never know if he's paying a compliment or talking smack but it's all funny as hell. Nice hit Todd, something tells me no lesson was learned and you probably have a judo chop coming your way. Those are awesome sticks Jliu, enjoy.
    I love how you boost my confidence. I don't boost much but when I do, Smokindaddoo is there to e-hug me. Stay boosty my friends.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Jesus Todd....donkey punch with no lube.... Jiunn got raw dogged by some vets....
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Excellent work Todd.

I fear poor Jiunn may have bitten off a little more than he could chew...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Is that from the 20 Count?
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Phew, nice work Todd....that to me looks like a left uppercut and a perfectly-landed right hook to KO jliu.

After seeing a hit of this magnitude, I think I'm a little lightheaded and my visions getting a little blurry.
    Oh no, wait, that's just the pics....trying out the "artsy", out of focus pics again jliu? LOL
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    All I see is...
    Bigfoot
    Loch Ness monster
    and a UFO ........ I think.
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Juinn, I'm glad you and I are having trouble with the pictures thing. I can take them, just can't post correctly. lol, you my friend should be better with your technology its in your genes even if you are from Missouri. Enjoy those sticks, I don't think you have any idea what is about to hit you
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    armaes8:
    Juinn, I'm glad you and I are having trouble with the pictures thing. I can take them, just can't post correctly. lol, you my friend should be better with your technology its in your genes even if you are from Missouri. Enjoy those sticks, I don't think you have any idea what is about to hit you

maybe try a camera with more megapixels!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    armaes8:
    armaes8:

Or maybe use an actual camera instead of a potato. lol
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    danielzreyes:
    armaes8:
    armaes8:

LMAO....best post so far Daniel. Jiunn is biting off more than he can chew as of late....
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Ya the mouth seems to be grinding on me as of late. Jiunn that is
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Juinn your rambling remind me of that dude on Jim Rome. The Hispanic guy.....Frick what is his name??? Ya know ya know YA KNOW. And what a hammering Todd ffs.
    rambling? what rambling. my sincere loving nature is of most highest. Why are there so many Samara's on this forum trying to scare me? Can't we all just get along and draw water from the same well? hmmm?? Or is this on like godzilla (who I am naturally scared of. of course).
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    Ok, I already commented on my crap pics on Mike's bomb to me... So whatever, I'm not gonna say more (shut it Sniper Glen. Minus 50 points bla bla bla be quiet).
    LMAO!!! Good to see you're finally starting to police yourself Juinn, my work is done. +10 posts for being a good boy anyway. :-)

Let this be a reminder to all ye who come forth - HELL HATH NO WRATH LIKE THE 20CT!!!!

Awesome hit Todd!!!

How many megapixels is a potato good for anyway? LMAO!!!

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    armaes8:
    armaes8:

LMAO....best post so far Daniel. Jiunn is biting off more than he can chew as of late....
    I second that BWAHAHAHA ^^^
    what. e-verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr