Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So Jiunn came over for a smoke last weekend . . . . .

*Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
Still catching up on my little forum hiatus and technical issues . . . .

So Jiunn came over for a smoke last weekend withn another buddy of ours, Suneet, and he knows I was using Tupperware for my overflow, and he says . . . "Hey I have the exact same humi as your small one, and I'm not using it anymore, so why don't I bring my extra one over and you can dump the overflow tupperware."

I say, "sure"

Then I see something inside that Jiunn and Suneet complied for me . . . . I was blown away. Jiunn and I have known each other for years and he has always been an awesome guy, very fun loving and FUNNY. I knew that from the start, but we've gotten to know each so much better over some fine cigars in the last few 6 months to a year or so and the more you find out about Jiunn the more respect you have for the guy. Its been great to be able to have a close friend to smoke with and just share our thoughts on life from the good to the bad and everything in between. Obviouisly, jiunn, you are truly one of the most selfless people I know, with cigars of course, but also in life as well. I appreciate our time BSing over a cigar more than you know, brother.

And yes this is the equivalent to getting beat up in my own backyard.

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Awesome guys!!!!!, And Im glad Jliu's picture taking abilities havent rubbed off on you!!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hey Rudy. Kiss my ash. And don't you dare touch my cherry. I would put pics up of what Boyd gave me but you guys wouldn't know what it is hahah. Plus, I already smoked two of them. Boyd gave me hmm. Boyd, I need your help. But I already smoked that Pepin one you gave me that looked like a Partagas cuban stick (I like). Oh, smoked that Tat Havana VI too (I love that smoke. Forget what an easy going enjoyable smoke felt like). I'm getting teary eyed again, help. Thanks for those kind words dude. Right back at ya bud. You make me want to go drink some whiskey... Oh what's that? My director just left work? I'm out this biyatch and onto the bars! Stay thirsty my brothers.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Translation : it's recess and Im hitting the monkey bars
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Direwolf:
    Translation : it's recess and Im hitting the monkey bars
    LOL nailed it
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:
    hey Rudy. Kiss my ash. And don't you dare touch my cherry. I would put pics up of what Boyd gave me but you guys wouldn't know what it is hahah. Plus, I already smoked two of them. Boyd gave me hmm. Boyd, I need your help. But I already smoked that Pepin one you gave me that looked like a Partagas cuban stick (I like). Oh, smoked that Tat Havana VI too (I love that smoke. Forget what an easy going enjoyable smoke felt like). I'm getting teary eyed again, help. Thanks for those kind words dude. Right back at ya bud. You make me want to go drink some whiskey... Oh what's that? My director just left work? I'm out this biyatch and onto the bars! Stay thirsty my brothers.
    HAHAHA, yeah that was the habana leon. DPG really is the Don, and I still haven't fired mine up yet. that 5 pack had some YELLOW cellophane. Todd got two, you got one, suneet got one in his goodie bag, and the last one stares me down everytime I look in my humi. It aint gonna last long.

as for the rest of them . . . . There was a diesel unlimited from 1.5 years ago, a partagas spanish rosado, that tat hav vi was the hermoso size (amazing) and I forget what the 5th one was. hahahaha. sorry. must have been a roughneck.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Awesome gift guys!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    man those Manhattans were great! Bookers to cap it off. aaaaaaamazingahhhhh. i heart you guys <3