Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

He proposed and I said..... YES!

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
You know how they say diamonds are forever? Well, they're wrong. Lighters are. I come home last night from a night of some good food and whiskey and find that Antonio (armaes8) proposed to me (see beautiful NOT SO BLURRY PICS below)!! Well Antonio, I say "YES YES." Aaaaaat laaaaaaaasssssst. My looOooOOove has come alongggg. hahaha. Ok, time to be serious. Antonio, you are an amazing brother man. This is a freaking insane amount of cigars you sent me. You and Todd sure know how to drop some classy dookies in my mailbox. Forever thank you dude. I hope that you enjoy the best Colorado rocky mountain oysters this weekend. imageimageimage

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    After this past week, I do believe the apocolypse is upon us, scientists were wrong, the Myan calendar just referred to cigars ending the world!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    That's awesome, really happy for both of you. Have you set a date yet? LOL
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    LOL

Serious hit though, about 1/3 of those I've never even seen before. . . . .
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Damn nice hit. All my best for the pending nuptials
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Sun grown lanceros???? I've never seen one....I bet those are great. I've seen that Alec Bradley sun grown maduro before too, let me know what you think.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Yea I actually don't know anything about 80% or 90% of those cigars. All I know is I'm really looking forward to trying them! Smokingdaddo - the ceremony and reception will be on CCOM forums of course (duh). Invitations soon to follow! I'm teary eyed about this while I have another Liga 9 that Sniper Glen gifted me. sniff sniff.
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Mmmmmm.... loves me some rocky mountain oysters.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    the kid is going to be so unhappy now, lmao
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Nice Jiunn! Congrats on a brilliant package and great job brothers on the hit! Oh and Jiunn, look like you got a better potato camera, pics are less blurry ;)
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Juinn, I'm glad you said yes and I hope you like the new stuff. As far as the pending wedding I'm getting cold feet. I know your new potato camera is in working order but I seriously can't have blurry pics of our day posted on the site. Lets hold off at least six months to see if you become more consistent with the flash and focus. Enjoy your sticks until then. LMAO
    armaes8:
    Juinn, I'm glad you said yes and I hope you like the new stuff. As far as the pending wedding I'm getting cold feet. I know your new potato camera is in working order but I seriously can't have blurry pics of our day posted on the site. Lets hold off at least six months to see if you become more consistent with the flash and focus. Enjoy your sticks until then. LMAO

Rocky Mountain Oysters are the bomb! You can actually get them at Coors Field and Club Level of Mile High!!!!!
    armaes8:
    Antonio Mytonio. Why must you roller coaster w/ my emotions? hahaha. Thanks again dude. Btw, it's not a new camera. Same droid phone. I threatened to empty it's battery life. It worked. That lil peckerhead...
    jliu:
    armaes8:
    Antonio Mytonio. Why must you roller coaster w/ my emotions? hahaha. Thanks again dude. Btw, it's not a new camera. Same droid phone. I threatened to empty it's battery life. It worked. That lil peckerhead...

maybe we should register at Best Buy or Wolf Camera for a new one. Btw if that lil droid talks back again, tell it you are going to drop it in the toilet!!!!
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Please tell me it all came in a Tiffany's bag.
    I can't break out all the tricks the first time! How are we supposed to keep things interesting in our relationship?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I'm kinda conflicted if'n I wanna go to the bachelor parties
    armaes8:
    I can't break out all the tricks the first time! How are we supposed to keep things interesting in our relationship?
    Don't talk to me a$$hole. We'll have to hold off on the marriage. And you can no longer Clinton any of the cigars on me.
    Juinn,
    Is it something I said? Were my sticks not good enough? What is it? Talk to me.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    There is a good marriage counselor you two should see.....let me look for the number.....Jerry Springer......got it
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    That better be a potato radio!!!!
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Sporus:
    Please tell me it all came in a Tiffany's bag.
    HAHAHAHA
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    armaes8:
    Juinn,
    Used and abused and sent to the curb, young love!:-)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MVW67:
    armaes8:
    Juinn,
    Used and abused and sent to the curb, young love!:-)
    So so wrong..... I'm guessing Antonio will be the "husband" though and wear the pants in this marriage ;)
    I wear what ever I want!!!!! Juinn is not the boss of me.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    armaes8:
    I wear what ever I want!!!!! Juinn is not the boss of me.
    You may wear the pants, but perhaps Juinn says what color, ROTFLMAO! :-) :-) :-)
    I'm quite the fan of the color salmon babe
    Juinn, I have no problem wearing salmon. You my friend must wear periwinkle!!!!