Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tommie73 first Trade

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Popped, Tommie73 with his first trade, got his end and all is good, thank you for the wonderfuls sticks and the trade

Comments

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    MVW67:
    Popped, Tommie73 with his first trade, got his end and all is good, thank you for the wonderfuls sticks and the trade

what's the last on the right?
  • tommie73tommie73 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    Thanks Mike, I hope you like 'em! The one on the right is a Bahia B-line, they are a cheap smoke, but good when you're cutting the lawn. Bahia was huge in the 90's and one of my favorites, but something happened to them, and now they just put out economy stuff. The 3rd from the right is a Bahia Gold Maduro, this was one of their top cigars back in the day, made in Costa Rica and one of the first box-presses...how I miss those days.
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    tommie73:
    Thanks Mike, I hope you like 'em! The one on the right is a Bahia B-line, they are a cheap smoke, but good when you're cutting the lawn. Bahia was huge in the 90's and one of my favorites, but something happened to them, and now they just put out economy stuff. The 3rd from the right is a Bahia Gold Maduro, this was one of their top cigars back in the day, made in Costa Rica and one of the first box-presses...how I miss those days.
    I resently picked up a bunch of 12 year old Bahias and so far they have been outstanding.