Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Kicked in the Crotch

DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
The maniac that is Jiunn ran up to me earlier today. I looked down and he threw a package at me. I looked down to see what it was and that's when he unleashed a kick right to the jewels. I fell to the ground screaming like a lil girl. Several minutes later as my eyes cleared and I the extreme pain subsided I seen just what he through at me.
My fave with the JDN and the rest are awesome too. I'm really looking forward to trying the Romeo as it's totally new to me. Thank you Jiunn but next time go fo the shin please.

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    sweet dude. you got mi package. A little history of all those sticks for you Wolfie. They are all made out of leaves (that's where the term BOTL comes from). Knowlege is power. Simpleton
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Direwolf:
    The maniac that is Jiunn ran up to me earlier today. I looked down and he threw a package at me. I looked down to see what it was and that's when he unleashed a kick right to the jewels. I fell to the ground screaming like a lil girl. Several minutes later as my eyes cleared and I the extreme pain subsided I seen just what he through at me.
    My fave with the JDN and the rest are awesome too. I'm really looking forward to trying the Romeo as it's totally new to me. Thank you Jiunn but next time go fo the shin please.

Holy He11! That's more like a kick in the taint!! Jiunn ain't playing! Nice hit, wee man!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Couldn't have happen to a better Brother! Ohh that Newb Jiunn (like the Month) is doing fine young "grasshopper"!! LMAO
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Way to go Jiunn, NAILED him! The Romeo is the newest release from them and is much fuller bodied. The Wolf howls from the taint shot bwahahaha!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Notice even in extreme pain my picture was pretty much clear. Gwasshoppa still has much to learn he does.
    Direwolf:
    Notice even in extreme pain my picture was pretty much clear. Gwasshoppa still has much to learn he does.
    Well you are using the Yukon Gold potatos and not Jiunn's Russet's... much better clarity and focus, plus the flash is brighter too
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    Well you are using the Yukon Gold potatos and not Jiunn's Russet's... much better clarity and focus, plus the flash is brighter too
    LMAO......oh lord this is fun
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    LOL what he said ^^^
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    OMG the Potato craze is official! Nice hit btw.. Why is it I picture Juinn as a midget running around punching people in the bawls
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    OMG the Potato craze is official! Nice hit btw.. Why is it I picture Juinn as a midget running around punching people in the bawls
    Because you have. Sick twisted sense of humor steve lol.... I was thinking more the guy from hangover lol
    for the last time, I eat RICE. NOT potatos/potaters/taters. Which Asian brother can back me up?? Oh wait, I'm one of the few Asians that like cigars that's right. And I'm from Missouri. I also punch balls like it ain't nobody's busnaaazz. I'm also asexual and a midget. I... I. I need a hug. group hug?
    jliu:
    for the last time, I eat RICE. NOT potatos/potaters/taters. Which Asian brother can back me up?? Oh wait, I'm one of the few Asians that like cigars that's right. And I'm from Missouri. I also punch balls like it ain't nobody's busnaaazz. I'm also asexual and a midget. I... I. I need a hug. group hug?
    Sorry....I've got bad knees bro, no hugs. But I love me some rice
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Direwolf:
    LOL, nice hit, Jiunn....those are some nice cigars you bombed Direwolf.

And great picture Direwolf, - that looks good enough to print off and hang on the wall hahahah

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    Because you have. Sick twisted sense of humor steve lol.... I was thinking more the guy from hangover lol

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    Nice hit I love the dark corojo's and the San crysto's! But just FYI I'm a Asian cigar smoker so don't feel alone lol we can judo chop all the haters together.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    jliu:
    I like rice. Was based in fort lost in the woods. Am Asian. Like cigars. But I can't help you on the touching balls.... Nice hit.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    I like rice. Was based in fort lost in the woods. Am Asian. Like cigars. But I can't help you on the touching balls.... Nice hit.
    I too am Asian ........... sort of.
    say what? No idea so many Asians like cigars. proved me wrong you nutter punchers. What is this "kind of" business? Are you a banana?
    jliu:
    say what? No idea so many Asians like cigars. proved me wrong you nutter punchers. What is this "kind of" business? Are you a banana?
    LOL..... Filipino "Islander"
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    I've seen your lily white face Daniel.... maybe Filipino Albino more like it ;)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    Lmfao I'm a over ripe banana! South Korean but grew up in Philly
    90+ Irishman:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    I've seen your lily white face Daniel.... maybe Filipino Albino more like it ;)
    Umm diff Daniel maybe? My face is tanning just by looking at this comp monitor.
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:

HAHAHAHAHHA PERFECT!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_EqxugeUM
    hahaha. i love this movie. toodalooo motha f'ckuuhhsss. Daniel - I love crispy pata.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:
    hahaha. i love this movie. toodalooo motha f'ckuuhhsss. Daniel - I love crispy pata.
    Great movie, but this is so not Jiunn. Well maybe the unpredictable part . . . . but Think WAY more Missouri fellas. hahahaha
    *Petey*:
    jliu:
    Great movie, but this is so not Jiunn. Well maybe the unpredictable part . . . . but Think WAY more Missouri fellas. hahahaha
    Fine- Replace Jesus with Juinn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1bO__nuDI
    I think Boyd just called me fat. I'm not fat. Just big boned ok? Dude Steve, you're missing the mark. First you think I'm this super fob and then you go full on hillbilly on me. You know who's met me? Oh wait, I can't tell you. But he's in Washington too.
    He's on CCOM forums
    jliu:
    He's on CCOM forums
    I know you herfed with Rudy. I have too.. solid dude and pretty funny. albiet he lives i BFE.
    And Juinn... Fine. A midget,fob who runs around in a tuxedo t shirt punching people in the bawls works for me!
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:
    I think Boyd just called me fat. I'm not fat. Just big boned ok?
    LOL, since when does Missouri = fat? I was going for Middle America vibe thats all. I'm confused. No Jiunn's a big dude, but not fat big.