Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Noob Spanking Thread aka Thanks MVW67

CmtrashCmtrash Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51

First time hurts the worst I am told. Hurts even worse when you look to mail a package in return and see he has used your address as the return as well. Kudos to MVW67. You have won this one.

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Dang, nice cigars you got there; you're in for a treat with those.
    And as always, nice hit by our resident mad-man Mike.

(and FYI Mike's hit me a couple times and it always hurts, but the first time was definitely the most painful)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Cmtrash:

First time hurts the worst I am told. Hurts even worse when you look to mail a package in return and see he has used your address as the return as well. Kudos to MVW67. You have won this one.

It's a toss up between Mike and Mephisto for most amount of damage done to the newbs. I've been smacked by both of them and I'm still limping!
    (I've got his addy if you need it... Ssshhhh!)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Glad they arrived safely, enjoy and Welcome to the Forums!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Cmtrash:

From what I've seen and you will find out, he rarely loses EVER!!! Happy to have you along for the Madness Cmtrash!!!
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    mmccartneydc:
    Cmtrash:

From what I've seen and you will find out, he rarely loses EVER!!! Happy to have you along for the Madness Cmtrash!!!

Holy smokes!!!!MVW67 is still smacking people around. I too got Smack-agawea'ed last week. My address was on the return section. Sounds like we were all gonna get it one way or another. GOOD HITS MVW67
  • CmtrashCmtrash Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    The guy must never sleep... Always preparing or sending off the next bomb. It may be possible that we have a robot here that it's sole task is to bomb mail boxes with cigars. 
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I too recieved a strange package with my address as the return address. I should have known better than to open it.

Thanks MVW67 for the warm welcome.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Mike is a class act, making us noobs, feel welcome to the forum. Thanks Mike
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Welcome to the forums and enjoy it! :-) :-) :-) Glad they made it!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    robertgreen30:
    Mike is a class act, making us noobs, feel welcome to the forum. Thanks Mike
    +10
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I remember a time not long ago when Mike and I had a conversation about bombing people and he said "I see why you like doing this, it's a blast!"... that was about 12,000 bombs ago. Mike's a beast.