Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Seems we have a joker in our midsts...

ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
Whilst checking the mail today and not expecting anything from any of the Brethren, I happened to find a DC slip in the PO box. The resulting package had a strange, yet all too familiar return addy... Mine!
MVW67 apparently puts the intended victims address as the return addy since all of his recent bombing runs have caused him to go mad, thereby causing him to forget his own.
First, the goodness. Mike, thanks a ton brother! You hit me with a bunch of my favorites!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Next... Honestly, I have no words to rant and rave with about this. All I can say is, "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" But, really Mike, the dress looked much better on you in the other picture you sent me...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
It's the goofy shite like this that makes me so proud to be a member of this forum! Kudos to you, MVW67!! Well played, sir!

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bwahahahahahahahahahaha, that is great!!! "I'm sexy and I know it!!!!" Nice hit Mike!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    mmccartneydc:
    Bwahahahahahahahahahaha, that is great!!! "I'm sexy and I know it!!!!" Nice hit Mike!

You should see me when I wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Hhahaha yes! I see that phase one is complete....
  • CmtrashCmtrash Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51

I don't remember you wearing a dress in the picture when it was posted but obviously my memory isn't too good as the proof is CLEARLY here.

How MVW67 is able to pull this off we may never know...

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Pink is not your color dude.
    Direwolf:

But it matched my thong...
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Direwolf:
    Oh, but I think it is, and I think this might be Mike's way of saying you are now his Biatch
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Good thing toombes cant Tattoo boobes on his own back or mike would be having to much fun...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hahah. I love it. cocktail hourrrrr
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Mike has more bitches than Snoop and Don magic Jaun together.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Daniel, the SL Oval is the Maddy also, enjoy!! P.S. I was coaxed into it!! Pretty in Pink!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    All are top-notch in my book, Mike! You know I dig me some AJ Fernandez!
    Your cohort in crime has already informed me of the incoming damage. Fortunately, I've got on my bee-proof undies and crash helmet...
    Toombes:
    Your cohort in crime has already informed me of the incoming damage. Fortunately, I've got on my bee-proof undies and crash helmet...
    I can still hear the buzzing noise all the way here. You wold think things that could fly woulda made a lighter box. weird that it was so heavy....
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Toombes:
    I can still hear the buzzing noise all the way here. You wold think things that could fly woulda made a lighter box. weird that it was so heavy....

I ain't skurred.
    (Christopher Walken-voice), "Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do. Because they're fast!"
    MVW67:
    Daniel, the SL Oval is the Maddy also, enjoy!! P.S. I was coaxed into it!! Pretty in Pink!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    ya "coaxed" i distinctly remember this :
    MVW67:
    Always love a good bomb, what do you want it to say?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice bomb and the method behind the madness is just wrong, lol...
    Apparently, this was only the first part of a tag-team effort between Mike and aeon. I was told to expect another package tomorrow. Shudder...
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Buzz buzz

Now where did I put that can of Raid...?
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha I love seeing Dan bombed, blown away, destroyed and darn right thrown under the bus!!!! Nice job guys nice job indeed
    Medic45:
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha I love seeing Dan bombed, blown away, destroyed and darn right thrown under the bus!!!! Nice job guys nice job indeed
    hahaha how soon you forget you gave me access to picture of dan without even asking what for.... :-) 2 ky boys thrown under the bus makes me a proud buckeye for once :-) and someone said it seemed I was "picking bones" with brothers... I do no such things
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    hahaha how soon you forget you gave me access to picture of dan without even asking what for.... :-) 2 ky boys thrown under the bus makes me a proud buckeye for once :-) and someone said it seemed I was "picking bones" with brothers... I do no such things
    ????? Pics.....punk dresses.....you crazy mang?
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    hehe
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    hehe
    Did you use a 5th grade photoshop project lololol
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    hehe
    the idea was mine the copy and paste was mike... personally I think the style of artwork he used makes it that much funnier hahaha
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    hehe
    the idea was mine the copy and paste was mike... personally I think the style of artwork he used makes it that much funnier hahaha
    Yeah....its pretty bad lol....
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    hehe
    Hey it worked!:-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    hehe
    Hey it worked!:-) :-) :-)

It looked like he had Jiunn help him...
    So did you get phase 2?
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    So did you get phase 2?

It has arrived! Much thanks, Ryan! I'll post pix later tonight.