Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

James40 hooked it up

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
James sent me a PM recently to see if my wish list was up to date... I told him it was so he took it upon himself to fulfill several of them...watch your back son

LGC Serie N, MOW PA Maduro, San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto, Tat Nobles and OSOK! IMG_20120605_104452.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    robbyras:
    James sent me a PM recently to see if my wish list was up to date... I told him it was so he took it upon himself to fulfill several of them...watch your back son

LGC Serie N, MOW PA Maduro, San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto, Tat Nobles and OSOK! IMG_20120605_104452.

I'm surprised the ensuing shockwave from that hit didn't cause the Fault line to open another mile or so! Nice hit, James! Where are the reviews, Robby?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    HA! I've actually reviewed three of these sticks already... I will get on the MOW PA Maduro and the LGC soon
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    robbyras:
    HA! I've actually reviewed three of these sticks already... I will get on the MOW PA Maduro and the LGC soon

Lol! I'll have to revisit your page. Sorry, bro, the memory is starting to slip in my ensuing oldness.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Toombes:
    robbyras:

Lol! I'll have to revisit your page. Sorry, bro, the memory is starting to slip in my ensuing oldness.
    The Tat and San Cristobal were reviewed awhile ago so no worries... love them both!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Glad you like them. Trident gets credit for the OSOK and San Cr.