james40:
    Is the pass closed Dire?
    Nope yer welcome to join in
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I'm loving how this pass is going.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Pass should have alanded yesterday!
    The receiver should be on his honeymoon now. I forgot about that when I was flippin coins.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    I hope you'll understand that I'd like to go ahead and Boyd out of this pass. Maybe I'll just mail random ish to people instead.
    Sporus:
    I hope you'll understand that I'd like to go ahead and Boyd out of this pass. Maybe I'll just mail random ish to people instead.
    Oh he'll no you ain't out. The sticks don't mean a thing to me.
    Direwolf:
    Sporus:
    All right, all right. Seeing that Jiunn is right in front of me I'll just met up with him when he gets it. You're the man.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Sporus:
    Direwolf:
    Sporus:
    All right, all right. Seeing that Jiunn is right in front of me I'll just met up with him when he gets it. You're the man.
    nah, i'd rather UPS ground it to you. just kidding. ok that was a low blow huh? <3 you
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    Direwolf:
    Sporus:
    nah, i'd rather UPS ground it to you. just kidding. ok that was a low blow huh?
    Play nice now....lol, actually it's good that we can laugh about it!!!
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Sporus:
    LOL . . . . .don't you judge me shawn . . . . HAHAHA
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    Direwolf:
    Sporus:
    without laughter and you guys my life would be so so empty. collectively... *awwwwwwww jiuunnnnnyyyy*
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    Direwolf:
    Sporus:
    without laughter and you guys my life would be so so empty. collectively... *awwwwwwww jiuunnnnnyyyy*
    You cannot imagine the degree to which I am offended by that comment.
    *Petey*:
    Sporus:
    I need to learn the art of the double-triple-quadruple post. How do you have more posts than me?
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    Direwolf:
    Sporus:
    ok ok. i'll put on my UPS brown button up and delivery it to you ok? Time to go the Spencers this weekend.
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jiuuuunnnnnnnnnyyyy
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    Direwolf:
    Sporus:
    ok ok. i'll put on my UPS brown button up and delivery it to you ok? Time to go the Spencers this weekend.
    No, no no no. The uniforms they sell there have thong bottoms. I know this.
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    Direwolf:
    Sporus:
    No, no no no. The uniforms they sell there have thong bottoms. I know this.
    hahaha and THIS is the way you bring up your posts.
    mmccartneydc:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jiuuuunnnnnnnnnyyyy
    awwww shuckaruss
    Sporus:
    *Petey*:
    Sporus:
    I need to learn the art of the double-triple-quadruple post. How do you have more posts than me?
    dude I have more posts than you under 2 user names. yeah take that.

no see, its real easy just hit the button a few times, then go back and edit the extras with "double post my bad"
    like this . . . .

I mean double post, wht does this keep happening. LOL
    *Petey*:
    like this . . . .

You mean like this?
    *Petey*:
    like this . . . .

Woops
    *Petey*:
    like this . . . .

Oh, boy. This is a problem.
    Sporus:
    *Petey*:
    like this . . . .

Oh, boy. This is a problem.
    LOL, now your catching on . . . .
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    want to see more pics!!!
    where is this pass at? when is it getting to me and shawn? when can I unleash the Hello Kitties?
    jliu:
    where is this pass at? when is it getting to me and shawn? when can I unleash the Hello Kitties?
    It's sitting with a brother that just got married.. I want him to enjoy the honeymoon and not worry about a pass .. Its my fault for not thinking when his turn came up.
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    It's sitting with a brother that just got married.. I want him to enjoy the honeymoon and not worry about a pass .. Its my fault for not thinking when his turn came up.
    oh. it's not your fault. brother's don't let down brothers. ducks stick together.