Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Two Lost DC #'s Poor Souls

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Ok, last little run was that I had ran out of water pillows, well I since then have found two more (until the new order comes in) and they are now assisting a couple of lost and lonely boxes to find their way home. If you would please take these into your home with open arms!! P.S. NO Newbs were harmed when making this thread!!!

9405 5036 9930 0036 2120 56
9405 5036 9930 0036 2120 32

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    MVW67:
    Ok, last little run was that I had ran out of water pillows, well I since then have found two more (until the new order comes in) and they are now assisting a couple of lost and lonely boxes to find their way home. If you would please take these into your home with open arms!! P.S. NO Newbs were harmed when making this thread!!!

9405 5036 9930 0036 2120 56
    9405 5036 9930 0036 2120 32
    Wow, and the hits just keep on coming!!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    No noobs were harmed... does that mean this is a vet strike?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I'm just waiting for him to *** up and send one to himself.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    BigT06:
    No noobs were harmed... does that mean this is a vet strike?
    Caught that did ya!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Oh God, he's at it again!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Mike, you're an idiot.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Direwolf:
    I'm just waiting for him to *** up and send one to himself.
    Dire, You know I do bomb myself all the time, I have Six or Eight on the way and what ever the Man up north is brewing!!
    jliu:
    Mike, you're an idiot.
    Juinn (like the month), there is no reason to be pecarious, sticks and stones! :)
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Mike, you're an idiot.
    Juinn (like the month), there is no reason to be pecarious, sticks and stones! :)
    tell Jiunn this. When do you ever have a cigar? I never see you post on that what are you smoking thread. why? huh? why why? There are strict rules for members of CCOM to have cigars. That's unaccetpable. I demand a picture of you smoking a cigar. Come on, lets get hyphy
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Mike, you're an idiot.
    tell Jiunn this. When do you ever have a cigar? I never see you post on that what are you smoking thread. why? huh? why why? There are strict rules for members of CCOM to have cigars. That's unaccetpable. I demand a picture of you smoking a cigar. Come on, lets get hyphy
    Fine had some pics from the other night, will get them on for you, will also take some tonight at my boat club, usally 2 a day unless outta town then 5-6 wife hates it. BTW never seen a pic of you smoking!! Just on the Found him thread!! LOL
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Mike, you're an idiot.
    Fine had some pics from the other night, will get them on for you, will also take some tonight at my boat club, usally 2 a day unless outta town then 5-6 wife hates it. BTW never seen a pic of you smoking!! Just on the Found him thread!! LOL
    You can't photograph the wind dude.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Mike, you're an idiot.
    You can't photograph the wind dude.
    this is funny because you can't even tell what Juinn is photographing!
    I'm a gojira ninja. You can't see me. This isn't even about me Mike. Don't be so sneaky. I demand pics! Wolfie - there will be a day where I may reveal myself. That day will be at the next Bay Area herf in July. Come my son.
    jliu:
    I'm a gojira ninja. You can't see me. This isn't even about me Mike. Don't be so sneaky. I demand pics! Wolfie - there will be a day where I may reveal myself. That day will be at the next Bay Area herf in July. Come my son.
    You show me yours and i'll show you mine!! LOL
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    You show me yours and i'll show you mine!! LOL
    woop. something just moved? what was that? I shall put a pic up of myself someday. someday.