Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trading some Oliva Master Blends 1

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
As many of you may already know from the “What did you get today?” thread, I found a half box of Oliva Master Blends 1 Churchills last week. I’ve been debating what to do with them (besides smoke the crap out of them) and after much deliberation, I have decided to trade a few of them away. In an effort to spread the love with as many forum members as possible, I would like to trade just one MB1 per person. I am looking to do 4 trades. Maybe a 3-6 stick trade where one of the sticks on my end is a MB1 and the others we can work out. I am really looking to trade for some higher-end Padrons, in particular. So PM me if you want to try to work something out. Lcpleel, you already pm’ed me. Let me know if you are still interested. IMAG0171

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    man... you come up with the best stuff! I'm in, if you'll have me... I've never even seen the MB1 before... but this will, of course lead me to search for the MB2 and 3 as well... dammit~!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    robbyras:
    man... you come up with the best stuff! I'm in, if you'll have me... I've never even seen the MB1 before... but this will, of course lead me to search for the MB2 and 3 as well... dammit~!
    We can work something out. I also have MB3's in 3 different vitolas, I believe.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Let me know what you have left I will take any and all master blends
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    SleevePlz:
    As many of you may already know from the “What did you get today?” thread, I found a half box of Oliva Master Blends 1 Churchills last week. I’ve been debating what to do with them (besides smoke the crap out of them) and after much deliberation, I have decided to trade a few of them away. In an effort to spread the love with as many forum members as possible, I would like to trade just one MB1 per person. I am looking to do 4 trades. Maybe a 3-6 stick trade where one of the sticks on my end is a MB1 and the others we can work out. I am really looking to trade for some higher-end Padrons, in particular. So PM me if you want to try to work something out. Lcpleel, you already pm’ed me. Let me know if you are still interested. IMAG0171
    OH MAN... I just saw this. I LOVE the Master Blends series. If you still have any to trade I will JUMP all over it. PM sent
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Okay, I've replied to all the PM's and I think I'm good for now. Thanks for all the interest everybody.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Really cool of you