Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm trying to stay off and RCY strikes again!

dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
So I have been off the forum for a while...no posts, no trades, no nothing. My tastes have been evolving and until I finish that process I wanted to keep things mum for a bit. So here I was minding my own business this afternoon and what happens? I go to get my mail and no mailbox. There was only an impact crater and a small twisted metal pipe sticking out of the ground. The entire mailbox had been smartbombed by RCY. I won't go into what he sent but suffice to say some serious sticks were at play. Though it does not need repeated, RCY is the man and I have been fortunate to be on the receiving end of his artillery in the past. THIS hit though is beyond description...he may as well have read my mind. Im not really sure how that is possible but damn close. RCY should be a write in candidate for November!

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well, it all started with your contest when I first got here. Heck of a thing you did. Then you hit me with a awesome bomb. That went something like this. What do you give the guy that has everything. I don't know, but I'll give you some of the smokes I've been enjoying the last few months. So, in return, those are the smokes I have been enjoying the last few months. And I thought that was a heck of thing you did and idea. So why not repay the favor. Furthermore, I don't know why you are trying to stay away. And I'm not mad for whatever reason that may be. But the shared experiences we have had in the forum with cigars. Will not let me forget you. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I. And not forget your friends here in CCOM and in the DMV......