Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm No ones Mommy

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
RobertGreen30, lets do a blind five trade. Send addy, you want in, lets go.....

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    OH NO!!!! Rick forgot to take his meds again!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    He's a madman for sure
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    He called me out in my contest. I'm no madman, I'm a defender, lol....

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    just like Fast and the Furious tokyo. japanese girl: ready! setO! GO!
    robertgreen30:
    RCY PM sent

Returned and you are FUDGED Noob.....

jliu:
    The thing about asians once you had one 15 minutes later you want another lol
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:

Like a second go round or just a totally different one.
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:

Like a second go round or just a totally different one.
    Both
    RCY Cigars:
    robertgreen30:
    RCY PM sent

Oh no, sounds like I'm in trouble now
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    robertgreen30:
    RCY Cigars:
    robertgreen30:
    RCY PM sent

What was your first clue Holmes???? :P
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    Lmfao... no comment
    robertgreen30:
    RCY Cigars:
    robertgreen30:
    RCY PM sent

yea Rick. Ruin this noob. There cannot be two stupid noobs. me only. only ME
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Dude I'm not sure what you have done but trust me you never NEVEr EVER call out a vet it's been nice knowing ya!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    In my best Nelson Mandela Muntz voice, "Ha ha".....
    So, I get to my PO today and find someone chucked a grenade at me in the form of a trade. Mr. Robert blind 5 came in and I'm pretty please. I haven't had the Graycliff in here. So one up to you and thank you Sir. Next time you want to get on the good traders list. Don't go all out by calling someone like me out in my own thread. But I have to say, I'm happy you did. I got a stick I haven't had along with some old faithful. Thank you, now prepare yourself and tell the Misses I said I'm sorry for the mailbox, lol. Here are the goody's...
    Happy to hear that I sent you something that you haven't try, and I have a feeling when I get home tomorrow my house might not be there. Enjoy Rick
    robertgreen30:
    Happy to hear that I sent you something that you haven't try, and I have a feeling when I get home tomorrow my house might not be there. Enjoy Rick

It's okay, all is forgiven, lol. No seriously, you can't go wrong with sending anything AJ or Cain around here. For most of us anyway, but the G2 was something different for me. Very happy and that's the kick in doing a blind, you can't go wrong. Thanks again Robert....

The Cain Daytona is my favorite, and no problem doing the trade, anytime. And thanks for giving me the opportunity to do a trade with a vet of the board. Thanks Rick and enjoy cause I know I will.
    RCY Cigars:
    robertgreen30:

It's okay, all is forgiven, lol. No seriously, you can't go wrong with sending anything AJ or Cain around here. For most of us anyway, but the G2 was something different for me. Very happy and that's the kick in doing a blind, you can't go wrong. Thanks again Robert....

That's actually really nice to hear. I feel like most people don't send AJ stuff. For a little bit, I thought that just wasn't cool. After consulting with Petey and now looking at this, AJ bombs awayyyyyy
    Ummm, Juinny, this CCOM. A big AJ supporter. Yet I did say, "for most of us". Not all agree...
    For sure. It makes sense but I rarely see AJ stuff thrown around in bombs? Maybe I'm just trippin. hahah you called me Jiunny. That's actually the way you say my name in Korean (no joke). I have lots of Korean culture in me too. Hi, it's share time, w/ Stupid Noob, Jiunny.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    jliu:
    For sure. It makes sense but I rarely see AJ stuff thrown around in bombs? Maybe I'm just trippin. hahah you called me Jiunny. That's actually the way you say my name in Korean (no joke). I have lots of Korean culture in me too. Hi, it's share time, w/ Stupid Noob, Jiunny.
    I can't count on both hands the amount of "AJ only" bombs I've sent. Hell, I've sent Man O' War badge bombs to several BOTL so they could get their badges, actually. lol

Can't go wrong with AJ stuff. DPG stuff either.
    BigT06:
    jliu:
    I can't count on both hands the amount of "AJ only" bombs I've sent. Hell, I've sent Man O' War badge bombs to several BOTL so they could get their badges, actually. lol

Can't go wrong with AJ stuff. DPG stuff either.
    ohh MoW bagde sticks. GREAT idea. I'm gonna use that. Maybe a good noob bomb. nah good alex swenson bomb. He's prob over there going, get outta here stupid noob