Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Calling out various DBOTLs

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
Hi. It is I, Jiunn like the month.

DC 0312 0090 0000 1651 4183 - Mytonio. Hope you enjoy the sticks. I also included some stuff that I enjoy "locally"

DC 0312 0090 0000 1651 4176 - BigFnMofoSteve. Thanks for being an awesome dude on the forums to me. This is a small way of saying, you're a midget picker upper.

DC 0312 0090 0000 1651 4169 - Bandy Wandy. I apologize in advance b/c I couldn't match the insane great cigars you gave me. However, hopefully these will satisfy your stupid taste buds. PS, you're stupid.

DC 0312 0090 0000 1651 4190 - BigToddrick. Thank you for being awake late at night for the pillow talks. I really enjoy your bald head.

DC 0312 0090 0000 1651 4206 - Brett (firetruckbeepbeepguy). I don't really know you too well (yet). So, as they say in my culture, ni hao mofo.

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jliu:

DC 0312 0090 0000 1651 4183 - Mytonio. Hope you enjoy the sticks. I also included some stuff that I enjoy "locally"

DC 0312 0090 0000 1651 4176 - BigFnMofoSteve. Thanks for being an awesome dude on the forums to me. This is a small way of saying, you're a midget picker upper.

DC 0312 0090 0000 1651 4169 - Bandy Wandy. I apologize in advance b/c I couldn't match the insane great cigars you gave me. However, hopefully these will satisfy your stupid taste buds. PS, you're stupid.

DC 0312 0090 0000 1651 4190 - BigToddrick. Thank you for being awake late at night for the pillow talks. I really enjoy your bald head.

DC 0312 0090 0000 1651 4206 - Brett (firetruckbeepbeepguy). I don't really know you too well (yet). So, as they say in my culture, ni hao mofo.

I see your still busy...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Hes calling out the big dogs.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Hahahaha bro...
    And yes bigt is awesome for that late night pillow talk.. i see he makes his rounds.. i no longer feel special :p
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jliu:

Fucking A.... I dunno if I've laughed that hard in a long time! Thanks June, like the month Jiunn for great laughs!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    All their bases belong to Jiunn
    bigfnsteve:
    Hahahaha bro...
    And yes bigt is awesome for that late night pillow talk.. i see he makes his rounds.. i no longer feel special :p
    It's a sharing community. Next time, we'll Skype three ways.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    jliu:
    All their bases belong to Jiunn
    Bro... its all there bases ARE belong to juinn...
    Doh! lost that one...
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Now that's a noob with some cough cough nerve good one bro
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    LMAO

This is gonna be fun...
    BigT06:
    LMAO

This is gonna be fun...
    Sorry Todd but June's (or is it Jiunn's... just can't remember??) DC number set for you was just friggin' hilarious man!
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    LMAO

This is gonna be fun...
    Sorry Todd but June's (or is it Jiunn's... just can't remember??) DC number set for you was just friggin' hilarious man!
    We know he's got jokes... let's just hope he has a small contractor's license...
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    LMAO

This is gonna be fun...
    We know he's got jokes... let's just hope he has a small contractor's license...
    talk to you soon tonight hun. looking forward to it as always ;) muuuuaaahhh!
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    LMAO

This is gonna be fun...
    Fvck.... hahaha wow I'm really going to enjoy seeing this unfold ;)

June's Face aftermath...

He's like our version of Don Rickles.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Jiunn,, make sure you wear your Helmet,,he he, and plenty of sunscreen during your bike ride today
    http://sfbikeride.org/
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    marineatbn03:
    LMFAO
    +1
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Juinn, (like the month)
    this is Antonio (like Banderas) Here is a premature thank you! I'm a tad scared, not about the cigars, but more about the ring. You better not have sent the engagement ring back you SOB!
    armaes8:
    Juinn, (like the month)
    this is Antonio (like Banderas) Here is a premature thank you! I'm a tad scared, not about the cigars, but more about the ring. You better not have sent the engagement ring back you SOB!
    Hi Antonio. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Thank you for your post.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    armaes8:
    Juinn, (like the month)

Photobucket
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Knee deep In crap right now with the wildfires In Colorado and Jiunn desides to throw a little more wood on the flames. Thanks brother for the ruination corona's and the rest of the sticks. When the smoke clears......... it will be my turn ;)

Photobucket
    Glad you got those Brett. Enjoy and let me know esp what you think of the ruination corona. tell my wife I said hi
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Hahahaha bro...

You guys Skype?

RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Hahahaha bro...

You guys Skype?

wtf is Skype?
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Hahahaha bro...

You guys Skype?

wtf is Skype?

It's a online video conferencing website.

Oh... well nah, I don't use that. Sounds complicated, and I'm tech retarded. lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    BigT06:
    Oh... well nah, I don't use that. Sounds complicated, and I'm tech retarded. lol
    actually it pretty easy:-)
    Yeah it's easy as hell to use.