Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

i love joint bombing

aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
Don't you? (Laughs quietly in corner)

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Don't you? (Laughs quietly in corner)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiEk1zew0UE
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    When your done scaring little kids in the park Dustin could you look in your inbox? Thankies!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Been looking all day long pal!
    It's the mystery PM. Call scooby and shaggy lol
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    I've dealt with enough pm's today... Tomorrow will be epic lulz...Sunday....pwning
    You totally deserve a day off from PM'ing lol
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Is a joint bombing like a pif typa deal? Except the originator is unknowing?
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Hey Steve...can you send me some Siglo III's? I've never had them.... If you do, I'll tell Jason to bomb you...cause that's how I roll ;)
    Now that's how you pull off a joint bombing!!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Uhm no. Its not? You know what sorry that I was having fun and starting to bomb people and getting others involved on the targets I was hitting. I will make sure to get another job so I can afford to go bu buckets full of sticks and pay the postage to ship out 10 packages a day. My bad I'm fucking broke and can't sling packages around like other guys on here.
    To anyone I've offended by being a good trader and trying to repay my dues I'm sorry for the inconvience of having fun. As its been clearly pointed out I can't keep up with the jones' and must ask no one send me anything out of the kindness of their hearts or for a trade till I have emptied my bank account and my humis. Thanks
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    To anyone I've offended by being a good trader and trying to repay my dues I'm sorry for the inconvience of having fun. As its been clearly pointed out I can't keep up with the jones' and must ask no one send me anything out of the kindness of their hearts or for a trade till I have emptied my bank account and my humis. Thanks
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Hey Steve...can you send me some Siglo III's? I've never had them.... If you do, I'll tell Jason to bomb you...cause that's how I roll ;)
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Do me a favor, can you send Ryan a package on my behalf Jason? Thanks brohammer...;) Herf Dogs fo life!
    I have never once asked anyone to ship cigars out on my behalf for anything. So why don't you go *** yourself. And stay off my posts. And I have written down the addresses for everyone who has sent me anything. And I distinctly remember you recruiting people for bombings in the newbs forum. So how the flying *** is that any different from shooting someone a pm saying hey wanna bomb so and so with me? Seriously dude I don't know what I did to you but go to hell
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Do me a favor, can you send Ryan a package on my behalf Jason? Thanks brohammer...;) Herf Dogs fo life!
    I have never once asked anyone to ship cigars out on my behalf for anything. So why don't you go *** yourself. And stay off my posts. And I have written down the addresses for everyone who has sent me anything. And I distinctly remember you recruiting people for bombings in the newbs forum. So how the flying *** is that any different from shooting someone a pm saying hey wanna bomb so and so with me? Seriously dude I don't know what I did to you but go to hell
    Dang bro...no need to get all angry, sorry for having some fun... If you need help, let me know
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    I got you covered, I'll put in a few premium sticks that I know he'll keep and a few other non premiums he can send out in bombs.
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Dang bro...no need to get all angry, sorry for having some fun... If you need help, let me know
    well I feel pretty insulted dude I'm doing my best to get bombings and *** done because I'm broke and if I have ever said I wanted to try (insert gar here) I have offered to pay or trade for every stick sent. Minus the wishlist (which you pay your dues before you can wish) or the pif (where you also pay your dues to play) and I thought on my last mooch I hooked big steve up decently well. So I mean its grinding when you're doing your best and you just keep getting dragged through the mud.
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    well I feel pretty insulted dude I'm doing my best to get bombings and *** done because I'm broke and if I have ever said I wanted to try (insert gar here) I have offered to pay or trade for every stick sent. Minus the wishlist (which you pay your dues before you can wish) or the pif (where you also pay your dues to play) and I thought on my last mooch I hooked big steve up decently well. So I mean its grinding when you're doing your best and you just keep getting dragged through the mud.
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Yeah...you need a cooler dude.... Maybe you should chill if you canot afford the shipping costs, it can get expensive on here.
    A very wise and mystical BORK told me to stock for atleast a year and a half before really playing around..Best advice I have received. Now my stock pile gets bigger each time I look at it instead of dwindling.
    Speaking of joint bombing....I know of a couple targets to get hit soon and the a team drops today
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I don't know wth is going on here, but this is a real downer for the forum. This kind of stuff really needs to be handled with pm's. This back and forth comes off as really petty and doesn't have a place here at all. This appears to be about bombings, from what I can gather. If everyone simply remembers that a bomb is a gift with no preconditions, then no one should have a beef here. My God, if you guys dislike each other, you don't have to interact. Especially like this.
    SleevePlz:
    I don't know wth is going on here, but this is a real downer for the forum. This kind of stuff really needs to be handled with pm's. This back and forth comes off as really petty and doesn't have a place here at all. This appears to be about bombings, from what I can gather. If everyone simply remembers that a bomb is a gift with no preconditions, then no one should have a beef here. My God, if you guys dislike each other, you don't have to interact. Especially like this.
    PM to you...
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    SleevePlz:

+1. I've done business with more of the brethren than I can remember since I joined and haven't had any problems. I'd like to think we can all be adults and handle matters like this civilly, but maybe I'm wrong...
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:

+1. I've done business with more of the brethren than I can remember since I joined and haven't had any problems. I'd like to think we can all be adults and handle matters like this civilly, but maybe I'm wrong...
    PM to you Dan...
    Speaking of potato....these are bomb image
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    That looks better than the mystery meat I just had