Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hey check out this cab!

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Marshall baby!

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    catfishbluezz:
    Marshall baby!

D@MN!!!!! Well at least you're sending me the Marshall right???? LMAO.... your generosity and nature never ceases to humble me Dustin, nice on ya bro!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Could barely see it for all the boxes on top of it lol
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    You best move those boxes, it's a shame to have them obscuring that Bada$$ piece of gear you got!!
    LOL ....
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Dustin is crazy folks! Watch out!!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    my son just caught a catfish... said it was stinky and it took one of his spoon lures.... if this was you Dustin.. that wasnt nice.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    deejmemixx:
    my son just caught a catfish... said it was stinky and it took one of his spoon lures.... if this was you Dustin.. that wasnt nice.
    My bad...I wanted chicken liver...tell him to get it right next time and read my wishlist.
    BTW guys...that 4x10 sounds amazing, any guitar players out there....buy one if you ever have the chance.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    BTW guys...that 4x10 sounds amazing, any guitar players out there....buy one if you ever have the chance.
    Have 2 of em. An 81 and an 83. They both sound amazing but completely different. The brown (like yours) ones sound way better than the black ones (my 83 has the newer style black speaker cover) but they both still sound great. And they weigh nothing. If you want super tight old school Gibbons tone, they are they way to go for sure.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    One of my all time favorite cabs. Now just put a Fender Bassman 50w head on it and plug in a Les Paul and get your rock on!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Smokindaddy:
    One of my all time favorite cabs. Now just put a Fender Bassman 50w head on it and plug in a Les Paul and get your rock on!!

+1!! Don't forget the Tubescreamer and Dunlop Wah, then piss the neighbors off!
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:

+1!! Don't forget the Tubescreamer and Dunlop Wah, then piss the neighbors off!
    Absolutely!!!!!!!
    Smokindaddy:
    Oddly....I have a bman 135...straight POS. Turned the normal into a 65 twin, then the MV dumble mod and now it could piss off Hawaii
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    Oddly....I have a bman 135...straight POS. Turned the normal into a 65 twin, then the MV dumble mod and now it could piss off Hawaii
    Since we met its been all about cigars. I have to come by one day and check out your collection of gear.
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    Since we met its been all about cigars. I have to come by one day and check out your collection of gear.
    Most of it will be at the studio by the end of next week. We had one of Sinatra's buddies there last night engineering, cool cat.
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    Most of it will be at the studio by the end of next week. We had one of Sinatra's buddies there last night engineering, cool cat.
    Damn, that's freakin cool!!