Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jiunn the super noob

BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
Jiunn hit me with an awesome bomb today! Not only did he take out one of my "top 3 I want to try", but he sent phenomenal extras along with it! Jiunn may claim to be a noob, but as you can see, he hits like a PRO. Thanks a ton brother. Awesome job!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the payback on this one ;)

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hey Todd. Glad the package got there ok. Enjoy them my friend. If there are any issues with those (meaning if there are constuction issues or you just think they are dog rockets), have no hesitation to tell me. I will immediately take care of it! Thanks for being one of the dare I say few really awesome guys on this forum. You have no idea how appreciative I am of that.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Awww,,, you guys should get a room,,,,,,,,nice hit there my "you so crazy" friend.
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Juinn(like the month)
    don't you dare get a room with him!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I got ordained by the Universal Life Church.. I'd be glad to officiate your guys wedding.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    WOAH- Very nice! Awesome selection of sticks. Juinn is still an uber noob trany midget though with no photography skills!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Very nice hit Juinn! I have to ask you something though. Everyone says you "like the month." Which month? September? March? I don't get it? Btw, how do you pronounce your name? I have a feeling I am doing it wrong. Thanks.
    Mytonio - we can share. Lets all share. come here, hold my hand.

Steve and Todd - The S does not stand for super noob. It stands for STUPID noob. duh

Sleevz - hahah so when I tell people my name, people always go what? "Jew?" "Jude?" "Joo?" Then I have to say no, you say it like Jiunn like the month of June. The next question I get is "is that when your bday is?" And I say "no" and right after that I murmer underneath my breath "fning douchebag"
    jliu:

Steve and Todd - The S does not stand for super noob. It stands for STUPID noob. duh

Sleevz - hahah so when I tell people my name, people always go what? "Jew?" "Jude?" "Joo?" Then I have to say no, you say it like Jiunn like the month of June. The next question I get is "is that when your bday is?" And I say "no" and right after that I murmer underneath my breath "fning douchebag"
    ...So you like the month of June. Thanks for clearing that up. I bet you like the song "Hey Jude", what with your name and all.
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

...So you like the month of June. Thanks for clearing that up. I bet you like the song "Hey Jude", what with your name and all.
    I HATE that song. Back in elementary, on the school bus, some classmates would sing that to me. I still want to sock them in the face. And then now that I am more mature, give them a hug afterwards hahah
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

I HATE that song. Back in elementary, on the school bus, some classmates would sing that to me. I still want to sock them in the face. And then now that I am more mature, give them a hug afterwards hahah
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

For the record, they screwed up the name in that song as well. It was supposed to be for John's son, Julian, aka Jules. Maybe that's how you pronounce your name, Jules (like the gemstones).
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Nice hit Jiunn!!!

You seem to be turning into a "pro" noob
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Nice hit Juinn. You have a way of smacking people hard and making us all laugh about it. LOL
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

For the record, they screwed up the name in that song as well. It was supposed to be for John's son, Julian, aka Jules. Maybe that's how you pronounce your name, Jules (like the gemstones).
    I hate it even more now. My name is Jiunn like the month. Ok? OK!?
    Or like mrs cleaver
    I want Pete to name a cigar after me too Wolfie.
    jliu:
    He named one Randy?
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

I could do this all night, but I'll stop. The screen says you are from San Ramon, CA. Is there an accompanying street address? I'm a high school teacher with the next three months off. I need something to keep me busy. I could start with blowing up this month! (Get it, that's you)
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    He named one Randy?
    Wolfie. Geez pay attention. The Teacher is teaching
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

I could do this all night, but I'll stop. The screen says you are from San Ramon, CA. Is there an accompanying street address? I'm a high school teacher with the next three months off. I need something to keep me busy. I could start with blowing up this month! (Get it, that's you)
    No addy Teacher Sleeve. I am tempted to murmer dbag underneath my breath for that June comment but I do like cigar enthusiasts very much.
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    He named one Randy?
    Wolfie. Geez pay attention. The Teacher is teaching
    Thought school got out in jiunn (like the stupid noob)
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

No addy Teacher Sleeve. I am tempted to murmer dbag underneath my breath for that June comment but I do like cigar enthusiasts very much.
    I see, gonna make me work for it. That just makes me want to hurt you even more.
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

I see, gonna make me work for it. That just makes me want to hurt you even more.
    no sleevey. damedeshou. hug it out? My arms are open. are yours?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

no sleevey. damedeshou. hug it out? My arms are open. are yours?
    I have an addy in San Ramon, LOL
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

If you need June's addy I'm sure I can get it too you ;P
    what?! James and Brett how in the WORLD did you get my addy? I've never sent you guys anything. Whoever gave them my addy, I keel you.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jliu:
    what?! James and Brett how in the WORLD did you get my addy? I've never sent you guys anything. Whoever gave them my addy, I keel you.
    Hahahaha... looks like you have some competition Jiunn... from the Irish Ninja!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    jliu:
    It was quite easy my friend, I am saving it for a rainy day when I need some amusement
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    nice freakin hit Jiunn.