Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank you!

IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
Thank you so very much Big Brother Dan!image

Dan had decided that since Brett and I are on our way to financial and living freely once again he bombed Brett and I with a set of Two 5 stick samplers. You are very kind Dan and thank you very much!

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    IrishAJ:

Dan had decided that since Brett and I are on our way to financial and living freely once again he bombed Brett and I with a set of Two 5 stick samplers. You are very kind Dan and thank you very much!

Aww shucks, ma'am. Twernt nothing y'all didn't deserve. I'm thrilled that you like them and have already told Brett that my only request is for you both to enjoy them. Congrats on everything and you are most welcome!
    BTW, did Brett mention he spoke to India today? She asked 1000 questions after he had to hang up. Lol!!
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
    Toombes:
    IrishAJ:

Aww shucks, ma'am. Twernt nothing y'all didn't deserve. I'm thrilled that you like them and have already told Brett that my only request is for you both to enjoy them. Congrats on everything and you are most welcome!
    BTW, did Brett mention he spoke to India today? She asked 1000 questions after he had to hang up. Lol!!
    My wonderful husband took my cell phone to Englewood with him today so no I didn't hear about that. He probably tried to text me and found out he texted himself instead. :)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Toombes:
    IrishAJ:

Thank you big bro! This was an amazing selection you sent Amanda and myself, the cello on the Cohiba Red Dot direct from Ccom is already piss yellow!! I've really wanted to revist the Elencos too, thank you so much bro!!!! And I loved talking with India today too, it was an absolute treat and pleasure!
    IrishAJ:
    Toombes:
    IrishAJ:

My wonderful husband took my cell phone to Englewood with him today so no I didn't hear about that. He probably tried to text me and found out he texted himself instead. :)

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Sounds about right for him...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Awesome Toombesy, just awesome!

I would like to make a motion that anytime from henceforth when AJ OR 90+ is bombed, it should be with two sticks of whatever is sent - you know, to feed the "I Love You..." review thread! :-)

The Sniper:

I would like to make a motion that anytime from henceforth when AJ OR 90+ is bombed, it should be with two sticks of whatever is sent - you know, to feed the "I Love You..." review thread! :-)

Thanks, Sniper! I second the motion! All in favor?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    The Sniper:

+1
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    mmccartneydc:
    The Sniper:

+1
    +2
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Sniper:

+1
    +2
    You guys are insane! Thank you very much all of you but you sure don't have to guys!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well, you knew eventually it would happen :). Nicely done...