Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fish Fried ME!

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
And fried me he certainly did.... maybe not fried so much as waffle-stomped and then kick in the teeth to be more accurate. Dustin had been dropping more than just subtle hints that my day was coming and he had me in his sights... he wasn't lying! Thank you so much my friend, this is so far above and beyond generous.... I am truly humbled. Thank you bro really!!!! Can't wait to fire up every single one of the cigars you sent, and I'll make sure to do a review on the Pueblo as well bro ;)

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    damn nice hit. you deserved a good fish slap
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Filleted, double battered, fried and served up with a side of chips and sauce!
    Day-um!!
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Oh man looks like you got blackened with all the fix ins', slaw, mac, chips! Nice set of sticks. They look as old as Toombes in his pic. Enjoy Brett you the man!
    armaes8:
    Oh man looks like you got blackened with all the fix ins', slaw, mac, chips! Nice set of sticks. They look as old as Toombes in his pic. Enjoy Brett you the man!

Oh no, you didn't!!
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!

Toombes lots of love for you my friend, but it looks like you have no hair. Is that by choice?
    armaes8:
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!

Toombes lots of love for you my friend, but it looks like you have no hair. Is that by choice?

Depends on the day, bro. No hard feelings, but put some eyes in the back of yo head...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Ohh Yes He did!!!
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Ohh Yes He did!!!

Ssshhhhh... I believe I hear the lid of the trunkidor slowly creaking open...
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Nice freakin hit, enjoy Brett, you deserve them.
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Ohh Yes He did!!!

Now I have been good these past few days and now you are going to Fvck that up!!( Plus the new Shipment of Water pillows came in!!!)LOL
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Ohh Yes He did!!!

Now I have been good these past few days and now you are going to Fvck that up!!( Plus the new Shipment of Water pillows came in!!!)LOL

Mike, ain't no way in He11 I'm gonna fvck with you anymore! I've learned my lesson the hard way!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Ohh Yes He did!!!

Yes, but don't you still have some loose cannons wondering around still?
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Ohh Yes He did!!!

Toombes, nooooooooooooo, don't hurt me! I was joking. I like bald men,,, I mean bald old guys are cool, wait I mean its not your fault you have the gene for balding. Wait, wait, wait, this can all be edited. There is no reason for you to open a trunkador. please forgive!
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Ohh Yes He did!!!

Yes I do hitting Anytime now!!!
    armaes8:
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Ohh Yes He did!!!

Toombes, nooooooooooooo, don't hurt me! I was joking. I like bald men,,, I mean bald old guys are cool, wait I mean its not your fault you have the gene for balding. Wait, wait, wait, this can all be edited. There is no reason for you to open a trunkador. please forgive!

Somebody PM me this boys addy, he's done gone and hurt my "feel bads"!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    90+ Irishman:
    And fried me he certainly did.... maybe not fried so much as waffle-stomped and then kick in the teeth to be more accurate. Dustin had been dropping more than just subtle hints that my day was coming and he had me in his sights... he wasn't lying! Thank you so much my friend, this is so far above and beyond generous.... I am truly humbled. Thank you bro really!!!! Can't wait to fire up every single one of the cigars you sent, and I'll make sure to do a review on the Pueblo as well bro ;)

Dang...that was fast lol... Enjoy bro
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Toombes:
    armaes8:
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Ohh Yes He did!!!

Somebody PM me this boys addy, he's done gone and hurt my "feel bads"!
    I don't have his addy but I know how to get cigars to him regardless ;) Hey Antonio sounds like I may have a special delivery for you soon enough ;)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:

Dang...that was fast lol... Enjoy bro
    Damn Dustin, I sure will enjoy thank you again!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    MVW67:
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    armaes8:

Oh no, you didn't!!
    Ohh Yes He did!!!

Yes I do hitting Anytime now!!!
    My mail picker upper people are slacking, should have had an order of beads 5-6 days ago
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Nice hit Dustino. You are truly a toe tapping redneck
    jliu:
    Nice hit Dustino. You are truly a toe tapping redneck
    The funny thing is... Half black, half Mexican, full blooded redneck whitey lol...And i tap mad toes.
    Irish, the lusitania is 2010, short mid 2011 btw