Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SleevePlz... The Animal he has become!

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Anthony and I had set up a trade for a few more things, namely another 007 RyJ that I wanted to give to Pops for Father's Day and an MB1.... it landed today and he showed one more time what kind of an animal this cat is! Thank you so much Anthony, truly speechless.... just WOW! Floored by the Master Blend, the AVO, and the LFD Salomon along with wanting to revisit the PE too, thank you bro!!!!!!!

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Sweet baby Jesus laying in the manger! Tony came out swinging hard with our first trade and it looks like he hasn't slowed down. Nice work, bro!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Just warming up for the blind trade I signed up for with Greg. Lol. I'm just happy to help a brother out. I seldom find time to smoke for more than an hour and that LFD Salomon looks like a 2.5 hour smoke. Hope you enjoy them all! And good luck with the new jobs!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very Nice Sleeve, Very Nice!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    SleevePlz:
    Just warming up for the blind trade I signed up for with Greg. Lol. I'm just happy to help a brother out. I seldom find time to smoke for more than an hour and that LFD Salomon looks like a 2.5 hour smoke. Hope you enjoy them all! And good luck with the new jobs!
    Thanks man, and you're right that really is one hella rare smoke, never found one and I am blown away! Thank you, and trust me you do more than try, you succeed amazingly!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Avo 80th...nomnom
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    berrrry berrrrry niiiiice