Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Wedding is a GO!

armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
Juinn (like the month) sent a box that had to be wheeled to the house by a dolly from the delivery guy. I thought it was over between Juinn (like the month) and I. He not only hooked up a ton of sticks from the wish list, But he threw in a Juinn(like the month) size CAO Lx2 the size of my pinky. To top it all off he sent two California brews. I guess he wants me nice and drunk on our special day! Thanks a bunch Juinn(like the month).
imagePhotobucket

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very Nice, I want an invite!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    MVW67:
    Very Nice, I want an invite!!!

Invite? Jiunn just PM'd me that he wants you to be the flower girl...
    Awesome hit, BTW!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Umm is that NUB a new size or something?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    is that Nub a new size? I don't know. Mike - will you be our flower girl? If you do a good job, we'll give you a bud light lime at the end.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jliu:
    is that Nub a new size? I don't know. Mike - will you be our flower girl? If you do a good job, we'll give you a bud light lime at the end.
    What the hell Jiunn ( you know, like before July ) did you drink all the Zima and can only offer out Bud Light Lime, it's probably in a can isn't it........
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    What the hell Jiunn ( you know, like before July ) did you drink all the Zima and can only offer out Bud Light Lime, it's probably in a can isn't it........
    umm HELLO. It's my wedding. Im giving him a straight up 40 (foh-tee). yea you heard that right.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Awesome hit Juinn (like my birthday month). I hope you two are very happy together, and I want an invite to the ceremony too!

And Id like to volunteer to be the potato bearer, since you've already got a flower girl lined up. LOL Too funny! ;-)

The Sniper:
    Awesome hit Juinn (like my birthday month). I hope you two are very happy together, and I want an invite to the ceremony too!

And Id like to volunteer to be the potato bearer, since you've already got a flower girl lined up. LOL Too funny! ;-)

You are not the protato bearer. You are a groomsmen. psh, potato bearer, gimme a break
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

You are not the protato bearer. You are a groomsmen. psh, potato bearer, gimme a break
    If Glen is the groomsman, does that mean he gets to groom Jiunn ( you know, like before July )? Will that come with a happy ending, you know how them Redneck Asians are...........
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Nice hit Jiunn
    BigT06:
    Nice hit Jiunn
    Thanks Todd. you're nice.
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

If Glen is the groomsman, does that mean he gets to groom Jiunn ( you know, like before July )? Will that come with a happy ending, you know how them Redneck Asians are...........
    I'm unsure how I should respond to this. If I say something fruity. you guys may think that I'm a fruit (probably already do). cat got your tongue Jiunn? maybe... btw it's JIUNN not JUINN. insensitive aholes
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Great hit June (you know, like the current month)
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Spelled JIUNN? Crap how do u pronouce that? Is that asian? This whole time i thought it was Juinn (like the month).
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    A Flower Girl!, A Flower Girl!!! Ohh I can't wait!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    MVW67:
    A Frower Girl!, A Frower Girl!!! Ohh I can't wait!!!

Fixed it so Jiunn could understand you...
    Toombes:
    MVW67:

HAHA
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    MVW67:

HAHA
    hahah. i'm so harrpy harrrrrrrrrrpEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Very nice! And congrats brother.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

Hey, any craftsman or service provider is judged by the quality of the finished product right? :-) LOL

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I'm an ordained minister so I will marry the two.
  • StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    OK. I'll just come out and ask what every noob here wants to know but has too much class to ask. Are yall queers or is one of you a woman? I don't judge. Nor do I hate. I was just wondering.

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Streater I believe many of "them/Ya'all" are still exploring their inner self.. Perhaps this will help them find the answer to the question you have so eloquently presented..
    http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/36DNB/Are-You-a-Metrosexual-A-quiz-for-men
    Streater. Hi. Nice to meet you.
  • StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    The Kid:
    Streater I believe many of "them/Ya'all" are still exploring their inner self.. Perhaps this will help them find the answer to the question you have so eloquently presented..
    http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/36DNB/Are-You-a-Metrosexual-A-quiz-for-men
    Like I said. I don't judge. Wasn't trying to insult anyone.
    Streater
    I bombed Jiunn(you know like the month associated with summer vacation) he made a hilarious joke post "he proposed and I say YES" rather funny since he is the joker of the forum. After he destroyed me with his package. I thought it was only appropriate to post "the wedding is a go" it's all in good fun!
    armaes8:
    Streater
    I bombed Jiunn(you know like the month associated with summer vacation) he made a hilarious joke post "he proposed and I say YES" rather funny since he is the joker of the forum. After he destroyed me with his package. I thought it was only appropriate to post "the wedding is a go" it's all in good fun!

shoot I didn't mean "HIS PACKAGE" i meant the box he sent. Forget it! Run with it. Sh*t!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    armaes8:
    armaes8:
    Streater

shoot I didn't mean "HIS PACKAGE" i meant the box he sent. Forget it! Run with it. Sh*t!
    I heard Asians had little packages anyway, how much damage could he have done? LMAO
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    marineatbn03:
    armaes8:
    armaes8:
    Streater

I heard Asians had little packages anyway, how much damage could he have done? LMAO
    This is a common Misconception... Besides,, Jiunn is an American who is of Chinese decent, of which has a rich culture that is steeped in tradition and lore.
    Additionally this Super Noob is from the Show Me State and this is one serendipitous combination, like Beef and Broccoli or like Sweet and Sour,, . Its true.. I had the pleasure of Herfing with this esteemed individual, and I must confess that this brother exudes the whole "Show Me" thing.. Yes, at first it was somewhat awkward,, but as things developed it became almost as natural as drawing and exhaling,, Well by the end of the evening He and I went to his vehicle where he unloaded his package on me and I all I could say is wow. I concurr Jiunn's "packages" are simply awe inspiring and he can deliver the goods with the best of them.. ALL Hail Jiunn the Stupid Noob,,he's so hotttttt!!!lol....I still love you JJ