Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

yeah yeah I get it the A-Team has water pillows

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290

image0C7AEC75-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)" >

Thanks guys for the water pillows! I was nearly out!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    pillows. good for late night talks.
  • lukemcklukemck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    you're welcome ;)
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    So I arrive home from work to find... Everything gone. I will be sleeping in a box curled up with my overly full humis. Thanks guys for making me homeless.
    image3B957223-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

First Irish- Thank you so much. Not only a clock for myself but also my brother...The clocks mean allot man. img src= "E527715B-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Vision was the next box. C+ team my fat white a$$. image6A0EE5D7-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Musicman had to jump in an whoop my ass too..Demolished imageA98A43ED-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)"
    Juinn... awesome selection for a fat asian trany who slurps pho daily! image31B995CA-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    And Mr. GEORGE who kindly left his addy label on the box.. thanks for and the sticks bro. Really looking forward to the miami!
    imageF2E6DDF4-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)"
    And seirrawest...four kicks =winning all day every day! Thanks man! image51011C58-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Robertgreen30 got in on the massacre also. I see how it is bro.. I got you -just wait imageRobert green30, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Luke?! ... love virtue mini solomans! image1F315B6E-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)"
    Ok whoever the midget bomber was I like your style and love SL sticks.. reveal your self. We need to collaborate! You think you where sneaky...no return addy and no tracking number. I will get you
    image9706715A-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)"
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Nice. We found out who the target is!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    DAMNNNN BRAHHH!...I love how the pic of Jiunn's bomb is all jacked up LOL.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Damn Steve I think you just might get cancer of the azz bro cuz that was one serious tobacco enema... congrats!! Glad everything got there safe and you enjoyed bro, take care!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Looks like the A-Team strapped on their sh*t kickers and each took a turn on your a$$ LOL
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    danielzreyes:
    explain yourself you midget picker upper
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Nice hits, gentlemen!
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    explain yourself you midget picker upper
    I`m glad someone caught that!!!! You guys I cant thank you enough. Truly awesome. Most of you made a mistake.. I now have your addys.
    Just wait. One man wrecking team will be in full effect soon. Thanks again brothers.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Daaaayyy-uuuummmmmm!! 'nuff said...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    That was awesome! Nicely done A-team.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Nice destruction fella's, wow!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.... LOL Nice... YUH!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Good hit. Hope you enjoy the water pillows too.
    Kudos to catfishbluezz for organizing this attack, outstanding. So blame him, not the team.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Steve, it like almost like wtf, do I open next!! By the way where did your A team package go??? HAHA
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    bigfnsteve:
    So I arrive home from work to find... Everything gone. I will be sleeping in a box curled up with my overly full humis. Thanks guys for making me homeless.
    image3B957223-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

First Irish- Thank you so much. Not only a clock for myself but also my brother...The clocks mean allot man. img src= "E527715B-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Vision was the next box. C+ team my fat white a$$. image6A0EE5D7-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Musicman had to jump in an whoop my ass too..Demolished imageA98A43ED-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)"
    Juinn... awesome selection for a fat asian trany who slurps pho daily! image31B995CA-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    And Mr. GEORGE who kindly left his addy label on the box.. thanks for and the sticks bro. Really looking forward to the miami!
    imageF2E6DDF4-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)"
    And seirrawest...four kicks =winning all day every day! Thanks man! imageF2E6DDF4-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)"
    Robertgreen30 got in on the massacre also. I see how it is bro.. I got you -just wait imageRobert green30, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Luke?! ... love virtue mini solomans! image1F315B6E-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)"
    Ok whoever the midget bomber was I like your style and love SL sticks.. reveal your self. We need to collaborate! You think you where sneaky...no return addy and no tracking number. I will get you
    image9706715A-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)"
    Now play nice Steve, us newbs don't want any trouble!
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    bigfnsteve:

image0C7AEC75-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)" >

Thanks guys for the water pillows! I was nearly out!
    Nice hit guys!! :):) Steve if you need a place to stay let me know!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The3Stogies:
    Kudos to catfishbluezz for organizing this attack, outstanding. So blame him, not the team.
    Wonrg answer PAL!!! The A Team exists for two reasons...

1. To get nnobs involved and bait them into giving up their addresses
    2. To smash those that smash on a regular basis and deserve it, or take care of a BOTL

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire, The A Team.

Hannibal out...
    Ok jokes on me.. just realized I double posted a pic and left one out. I was in a daze.. haha tablet+pics=fail on my part! Its now fixed
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    catfishbluezz:
    The3Stogies:
    Wonrg answer PAL!!! The A Team exists for two reasons...

1. To get nnobs involved and bait them into giving up their addresses
    2. To smash those that smash on a regular basis and deserve it, or take care of a BOTL

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire, The A Team.

Hannibal out...
    Now what did I get myself into?

Problem with the A-Team

Pity The Fool