Home Non Cigar Related

When is Sniper Glen's birthday?

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
PM me ASAP. Thank you.

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Sniper has no birthday, he just mysteriously appeared on the forum one rainy day.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Thanks JL. Daniel - I've actually heard about how this whole "sniper" thing started. He is one tricky stupid hick
    oh and TAKE THAT stupid Sniper.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Uh, oh.... Watch out, Glen.... LOL
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Toombes:
    Sniper has no birthday, he just mysteriously appeared on the forum one rainy day.
    That's what I heard too, the sumbitch just congealed out of nowhere and started bombing people
    xmacro:
    Toombes:
    That's what I heard too, the sumbitch just congealed out of nowhere and started bombing people

He's virtually ethereal... Kinda skurry, if you ask me.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    xmacro:
    Toombes:
    No I'm picturing a jello or gummibear attacking people.
    Direwolf:
    xmacro:
    Toombes:

I was thinking more along the lines of tapioca, but gummibears work just as well.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jliu:
    PM me ASAP. Thank you.
    FYI you can click on a persons profile and if they have the birthday filled in...then guess what...THERES YOUR ANSWER! LOL
    oh wow.. i'm an idiot... hahah noob mistake. sorry fellas.
    jliu:
    Stupid noob
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jliu:
    just giving you a hard time man...no worries
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Stupid noob
    shut up stupid wolfie doofie. gimme the pass already
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Stupid noob
    shut up stupid wolfie doofie. gimme the pass already
    Patience gwasshoppa
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jliu:
    Come on rookie.......Next time you go to a B&M to herf you must carry your cigars in a Hello Kitty backpack.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Come on rookie.......Next time you go to a B&M to herf you must carry your cigars in a Hello Kitty backpack.
    He does that anyway Todd...remember, Asian?
    Hahaha. My dream is to own a Sanrio store someday. V -_- V
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    You people are NUTZ, you know that??? LOL Thanks for the smiles my friends, it has been a trying couple weeks and especially a VERY trying day today. Now then, ahem...

jlmarta:
    Incoming.....
    Of all the damned people to sell me down the river... Marty? MARTY??? Oh man....

xmacro:
    Toombes:
    Created from the ashes and cigar nubs of The Beard himself. Hence my aggression towards him... its a Frankenstein sort of thing... :-)

jliu:
    Im warning you now potato boy, dont MAKE me necrothread The Sniper's Box and start taking people out again. With the post traumatic stress disorder, once I start its hard to stop. Its a Rambo sort of thing... remember, the last time someone decided to F with me,an entire state got taken out. DONT GET MY GULF WAR ILLNESS IN AN UPROAR!!! LOL

Toombes:
    Direwolf:

I was thinking more along the lines of tapioca, but gummibears work just as well.
    Gummibear? TAPIOCA? Why you guys always gotta take it to the fat jokes??? Its a Shallow Hal sort of thing, only without the car-cover sized panties...

j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    He does that anyway Todd...remember, Asian?
    LOL! Two points, takedown - bandyt! Two points, takedown - j0z3r!

The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Im warning you now potato boy, dont MAKE me necrothread The Sniper's Box and start taking people out again. With the post traumatic stress disorder, once I start its hard to stop. Its a Rambo sort of thing... remember, the last time someone decided to F with me,an entire state got taken out. DONT GET MY GULF WAR ILLNESS IN AN UPROAR!!! LOL

Are you done? Is that all?
    The Sniper:
    You people are NUTZ, you know that??? LOL Thanks for the smiles my friends, it has been a trying couple weeks and especially a VERY trying day today. Now then, ahem...

Sorry to hear that Glenny. Got something to cheer you up. Please be stupid and wait
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    remember, the last time someone decided to F with me,an entire state got taken out. DONT GET MY GULF WAR ILLNESS IN AN UPROAR!!! LOL

hahaha, that was a good thread. taking down every forum member from California to flush out the sniper hunters . . . . .
    *Petey*:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    remember, the last time someone decided to F with me,an entire state got taken out. DONT GET MY GULF WAR ILLNESS IN AN UPROAR!!! LOL

hahaha, that was a good thread. taking down every forum member from California to flush out the sniper hunters . . . . .
    really? where is this thread? link me please
    hahah. oh my gosh Glen. You were a mad man (key word: were). Past tense.