Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY......You have 52 days

marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
You have been warned Soldier!

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    marineatbn03:
    You have been warned Soldier!

Treason is the crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's sovereign or nation. Historically, treason also covered the murder of specific social superiors, such as the murder of a husband by his wife. Treason against the king was known as high treason and treason against a lesser superior was petty treason. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor. So, soldier to soldier, is this what you want to be remembered as. Better yet, Semper Fidelis" is Latin for "Always faithful." Well known as the motto of the United States Marine Corps, this phrase, often shortened to "Semper Fi". So, I do my homework, can I get a pass? And possibly have a friendly blind fiver in 52 days, soldier to soldier. Or are you going to force me to see the Teufel Hunden in you? Which will make this a war and the first part of this paragraph come to light. Your choice, choose wisely or forever be remembered in this forum as the guy who almost got RCY Cigars, lol.....

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I am for the friendly blind 5ish, just wanted to put you on notice that it WILL be going down. Lol.
    I actually tried to send something out today, but the military postal system has switched to that stupid eagle card, which I do not have, so, the box had to be retuned to the humi.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    James - that dude ricky rick is harmless. Keep poking him with a military flash light. He likes it.
    Lol, I tried for the pre-emptive strike and failed, so now all I can do is twiddle my thumbs for 52 more days.
    that's ok. I'll send you some duracell. Along with some lo mein
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    jliu:
    James - that dude ricky rick is harmless. Keep poking him with a military flash light. He likes it.
    Did he just say what I think he said??........Harmless?????........Oh no he didn't........Jliu, you are in unchartered waters. Danger near........
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Did he just say what I think he said??........Harmless?????........Oh no he didn't........Jliu, you are in unchartered waters. Danger near........
    Rick are you reading this? did you just press the "refresh" button? You should. B/c I respect you. alot. I played Call of Duty 3 last night and thought of you.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    A lot of talk and I'm tired of playing around. Bottom line, the future will be humbling for some in this thread.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    You guys just had to provoke him , didn't ya?
    RCY Cigars:
    A lot of talk and I'm tired of playing around. Bottom line, the future will be humbling for some in this thread.
    I am still voting for FRIENDLY 5ish
    RCY Cigars:
    yea JAMES! way to upset my friend Rick. Geesh!
    Blame it all on me huh, you are in my addy book as well my friend
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Direwolf:
    You guys just had to provoke him , didn't ya?
    +1. I didn't do anything to him and he kicked my butt. Hate to see what he does provoked!!
    You deserve a butt kickin though Justin
    marineatbn03:
    Hey now. No i dont. But since you think so. we down for a trade when you get back?
    I would be honored sir. And FYI, I only think you deserve a whoopin because I am always envious of what you are smoking, lol.
    We will have to change that won't we.
    we don't have to
    No we don't. But who am I to neglect someone from enjoying some good cigars.
    Someone who enjoys them themselves, lol
    stop this crap. just bomb the crap outta eachother already.
    marineatbn03:
    Sharing is caring.
    JHewey:
    marineatbn03:
    Sharing is caring.
    We'll work something out..........
    marineatbn03:
    JHewey:
    marineatbn03:
    Sharing is caring.
    We'll work something out..........
    Sure...........
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    marineatbn03:
    Don't you worry about Justin... I launched a nuclear warhead at him earlier today. He'll get his. lol

As far as provoking Rick goes... y'all have fun with that... but trust me, he will make examples out of you all. lmao
    I just wanna do a little innocent blind 5ish. I say 5ish because I know the Army can't count. They believe they are an Army of 1 yet there is a million of them.
    BigT06:
    marineatbn03:
    Don't you worry about Justin... I launched a nuclear warhead at him earlier today. He'll get his. lol

As far as provoking Rick goes... y'all have fun with that... but trust me, he will make examples out of you all. lmao
    Not cool Todd. Thought we were friends. Lol