Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm confused

beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
Are June and July the same month?, oops I mean person, I mean stupid noob? Lots of noo BOTLs around here lately.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I think it's J-I-U-N-N (like the bug that comes out during this month)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    danielzreyes:
    I think it's J-I-U-N-N (like the bug that comes out during this month)
    Like The Beav's Mom,,,ohh she's Hot,, But not as Hot as Jiunn like the month Hot...lol
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    oh another Rick. Now I know two Ricks. Why do you ask? Would you like to herf with me? Would you like to do a trade? Exchange Chinese food recipes? Discuss the politics of lo mein? I know I'm asking alot. This is good. Just helps me know you better you DBOTL.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Just trying to reconcile the different names, avatars, monikers, and several other words i won't repeat, that I've read about you.
    No, not much of a trader or a herfer. Although I do have some stale chinese fortune cookies I could send you.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    jliu:
    oh another Rick. Now I know two Ricks. Why do you ask? Would you like to herf with me? Would you like to do a trade? Exchange Chinese food recipes? Discuss the politics of lo mein? I know I'm asking alot. This is good. Just helps me know you better you DBOTL.
    You bring up the great "lo mein" debate. Now settle this once and for all: You say "lo mein" because you're from the show me state. If you were a California native you'd say "chow mein."

Is this correct?
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    You bring up the great "lo mein" debate. Now settle this once and for all: You say "lo mein" because you're from the show me state. If you were a California native you'd say "chow mein."

Is this correct?
    Shawn. i see that you are no ordinary white person. You're pretty much right. In mandarin, "mein" just means noodles (same in cantonese too actually). "Lo" in mandarin means "scoop out of" "chow" in mandarin means "sti fry." But people use it both to really mean stir fry noodles. btw - you have a PM
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    jliu:

Is this correct?
    Shawn. i see that you are no ordinary white person. You're pretty much right. In mandarin, "mein" just means noodles (same in cantonese too actually). "Lo" in mandarin means "scoop out of" "chow" in mandarin means "sti fry." But people use it both to really mean stir fry noodles. btw - you have a PM
    I like turtles
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    jliu:

Is this correct?
    I like turtles
    Judging from that avatar you like hamsters as well.
    Sporus:
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    jliu:

Is this correct?
    I like turtles
    hahaha. I like Ni Hao Kitty
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Sporus:
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    jliu:

Is this correct?
    I like turtles
    got any string?
    Noodles vs Rice.
    danielzreyes:
    Noodles vs Rice.
    Rice
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Jiunn (you know the month of the summer solstice)
    what do you like rice or noodles? if noodles which kind? I like pinto beans, not black beans. Not hamsters or turtles though!
    I like neither actually. If preferred, my comfort food is a nice juicy burger or a usda prime medium rare bone in ribeye. You guys are shocked huh? I am a Missourah boy afterall.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    I like neither actually. If preferred, my comfort food is a nice juicy burger or a usda prime medium rare bone in ribeye. You guys are shocked huh? I am a Missourah boy afterall.
    Aged for a full 8 weeks!! Only way to go, only a couple of places do that. Only to 2-3% serve prime, the rest is USDA Choice, BTW Ribeye is DA Bomb!!