Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ICBMs from France

MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
Are en route:

38°38'46?N 76°53'54?W

33°27'00?N 112°21'30?W

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    From France??? So they're gonna have a snooty attitude and smell like unwashed armpits? LOL Not gonna be a pleasant experience for someone... :-D

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Don't get me started on France.. I have to deal with them daily... Wanna go on a side mission for me ?lol
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    what does ICBM mean?
    Aw dude, I feel ya! Anytime I was assigned to a JTF (Joint Task Force) while I was in the military, the French were always THE WORST to deal with. You try to keep an open mind about everything in life, but at some point its like how many examples do I need??? :-D

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    jliu:
    what does ICBM mean?
    Well it literally means InterContinental Ballistic Missile... ;-)
    We have to offices in France. The people I have to deal with are so fracking lazy when it comes to their end of the job.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hays:
    jliu:
    what does ICBM mean?
    Well it literally means InterContinental Ballistic Missile... ;-)
    ahh. ho ah ho ah
    Direwolf:
    We have to offices in France. The people I have to deal with are so fracking lazy when it comes to their end of the job.
    Lazy is what they do well. LOL When I was in Turkey for Operation Northern Watch before it was Operation Northern Watch, everybody in camp would be out busting their hump in the 120F heat. Americans? Bustin hump. Brits? Bustin hump. Germans? Bustin hump. Turks (in their WOOL uniforms!)? Bustin hump.

The French troops? Well, they were out back of the camp... sun tanning... in their speedos... laying on the picnic tables they gathered from all over the camp... b!tching about all the noise going on around them.

I cant make this stuff up fellas... :-D

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I agree, as many times as I have worked with the French, lazy is putting it nicely.
    And since it's their "culture" I'm not allowed to call them out on it. But heaven forbid I mess something up for them..
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Mephisto:
    Are en route:

38°38'46?N 76°53'54?W

33°27'00?N 112°21'30?W

Oh snap, Mephisto is back at it.....

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    An Irish friend of mine calls them Surrender Monkeys.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Marker:

Wasn't there a French assualt rifle for sale somehwere. Good deal, never fired, dropped once.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    The3Stogies:
    Marker:

Wasn't there a French assualt rifle for sale somehwere. Good deal, never fired, dropped once.
    LOL nice..... I'm stealing this one.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    danielzreyes:
    The3Stogies:
    Marker:

LOL nice..... I'm stealing this one.
    +2 lol!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I am pretty confident that anything launched from France will not hit it's intended target. Someone's neighbors a few miles away are going to be happy.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    jsnake:
    I am pretty confident that anything launched from France will not hit it's intended target. Someone's neighbors a few miles away are going to be happy.
    LMAO
    Retaliation for this may be a slight problem, as a great big long wall with gun turrets along it will be constructed for defense.

But only a slight problem, as the wall wont quite be built ALL the way around it! LOL Shout out to the Maginot beeotches! :-)

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    RCY Cigars:
    Mephisto:
    Are en route:

38°38'46?N 76°53'54?W

33°27'00?N 112°21'30?W

Oh snap, Mephisto is back at it.....

Foot in Mouth, lol. Oh snap was right and it was at me. Got this package last week. No need for any antics. (Darren) Mephisto laid the smack down on me and I don't know why. I sent him a PM last week thanking him even though it hurt like heck. The devastation was so much I can't post the pics of the sticks he sent. But, I can post the label that was on the box that will give you an idea. Thanks Darren, your a heck of BOTL and I owe you one for this.....

Photobucket