Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

No Ones Mommy

robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
Rick, you are definitly no ones mommy, but you have the right to say WHO'S YOUR DADDY! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Rick thanks for the smokes, you might see some more from me soon.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Wow, Rick, I am re-thinking this friendly 5ish with you.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    wait.. is this the yard sticks contest one? blind trade? hmmmmm
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    This was the blind trade jiliu(like the month)
    robertgreen30:
    This was the blind trade jiliu(like the month)
    haha I was just kiddin dude. Just poking Ricky Rick a little in the tum tums thats all.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    robertgreen30:
    Rick, you are definitly no ones mommy, but you have the right to say WHO'S YOUR DADDY! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Rick thanks for the smokes, you might see some more from me soon.

And take that for calling me a Mommy in my contest thread, lol. Seriously, saw you was interested in the contest but didn't met the requirements. Hopefully, this will keep you around and you surpass those requirements. Enjoy and thanks for the trade...
    RCY Cigars:
    robertgreen30:

And take that for calling me a Mommy in my contest thread, lol. Seriously, saw you was interested in the contest but didn't met the requirements. Hopefully, this will keep you around and you surpass those requirements. Enjoy and thanks for the trade...
    Oh it will keep me around and don't be surprise it you receive a little present from me in the near future because you I owe your something special. Rick you are a true stand up guy and I thank you for trading me these wonderful cigars. P.S. This is not the end lol
    Be careful what you say. You know Juinn is watching. He thinks he's the only one who can bully people, lol. Enjoy the cigars and don't just let them sit. If you want to smoke one once they acclimate, do it. And if you want to wait for a nice event or special day. That's fine too, but don't keep passing them saying to yourself you will never smoke it. Because guess what, you won't and it might be to late.
    giiiigity. giiiigity. giiiiigity. GIGGITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. boo

on a serious note, totally agree with Rick. That is why, last night, I smoked 5 his majesty reserves. I feel rich. I feel POWAAA
    Trust me they won't sit at all I'm gonna smoke one tonight, tomorrow and so on
    jliu:

on a serious note, totally agree with Rick. That is why, last night, I smoked 5 his majesty reserves. I feel rich. I feel POWAAA

LOL!!!!!!

I give up man, you win....

RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

LOL!!!!!!

I give up man, you win....

WE win. rah rah rahhhhh! 300.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    With sticks like that.... I'll call you anything you like.....except MC Hammer.... That would be weird