Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

THanks yous for SleevePlz, Bandyt09 & stowggie

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
These guys all hit me up with trades recently... eveything arrived at once so I thought I'd post them all at once...

Todd hit me with some La Aurora 107's, LFD Double Claro and Ashton ESG!
IMG_20120615_083715.

stowggie hooked me up with some Aging Rooms that I have been looking for and tossed in a 5V Cask Strength
IMG_20120615_083634.

SleevePlz send one of his original Oliva Master Blends m way, along with an MB3 and a few Aging Rooms he knew I wanted
IMG_20120615_083842.
IMG_20120615_083923.

Thanks again boys! There are multiple launches headed your war!

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nothing like a multiple package day! Glad they got there safely, Enjoy!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    SleevePlz:
    Nothing like a multiple package day! Glad they got there safely, Enjoy!
    seriously... my mailman gave me that "dude, are you serious with this sh!t?!?!" look when he dropped them off...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    wow! awesome awesome sticks Rob.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Sweet! Let me know what you think of the Aging Rooms...I've been eyeing those myself.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    dbeckom:
    Sweet! Let me know what you think of the Aging Rooms...I've been eyeing those myself.
    I'm excited to try them... one of my contributors wrote up a review and he loved them... here is the link: Aging Room Review

after reading what he had to say, I want on the hunt... they are not easy to come by...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    dbeckom:
    It's a real pepper bomb and strong! I had my first one without knowing anything about it on an empty stomach. It was nap time afterwards.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    SleevePlz:
    It's a real pepper bomb and strong! I had my first one without knowing anything about it on an empty stomach. It was nap time afterwards.
    Now I know I must try em...I love spicy sticks!
    robbyras:
    I'm excited to try them... one of my contributors wrote up a review and he loved them... here is the link: Aging Room Review

after reading what he had to say, I want on the hunt... they are not easy to come by...
    Thanks for sharing that Robby. It really sounds like my kind of cigar. I'm excited to see your review.