Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ruuudy ruuuuuudy ruuuuuudy RUUUUUUUUUDY

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
Rudolf. You do realize that I am a Chinese midget and cigars are my daily source of nutrition like rice and noodoh (It's like rednecks drinking narsty Pabst). Of course you do because you sent me UHHHMAZING cigars! Thank you so much for not only meeting up w/o knowing me in the Bay Area but also giving me an incredible stash of cigars. I know the AB Fine and Rare is on some folk's wish list. Thanks so much for your generosity in that. Looks like you also saw my post on the Hammer and Sickle. I wonder if it tastes like vodka. I've heard about the RP Rosado too. Basically what I'm trying to say is, I am looking forward to ALL of these cigars. I enjoy you. cheeeeeeee imageimage

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Hammer and sickle vodka for the win!! And damn nice looking sticks! But mr. May since ur a Chinese midget do u know if they make a kitty cigar?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    He gave you 3 from column A & 4 from column B
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Rudy is a Pro. He can't be beat. At the end of the day, consider yourself lucky just to survive his hits........
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    deejmemixx:
    Hammer and sickle vodka for the win!! And damn nice looking sticks! But mr. May since ur a Chinese midget do u know if they make a kitty cigar?
    yes. Hello Kitty. Highly recommended
    Direwolf:
    I don't understand Wolfie. eh?
    greg2648:
    Rudy is a Pro. He can't be beat. At the end of the day, consider yourself lucky just to survive his hits........
    Greg, I do not doubt that one bit. There are several heavy hitters on this forum. It's a good thing you're a nice Coca Cola Polar Bear heavy hugger.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    That's how the Chinese menus were when I was young. When ordering a dinner you'd get 1 from column A & 2 from column B
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Nice hit Glow Worm! June is gonna love the Mi Barrio......
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    That's how the Chinese menus were when I was young. When ordering a dinner you'd get 1 from column A & 2 from column B
    ohhh! hahah you're right. I get it now. Sirry wabbit
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    CvilleE:
    LOL,, glow worm,,,,,
    The pleasure was all mine that evening,, I was about ready to leave till I met up with you guys!!!! I must admit Im getting old and I couldnt rightly remember all the sticks we discussed that evening,, Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy em,, and thanks for being a great Snoob
    I threw in the RP for posterity,, FYI Those AB labels are hard as heck to get off
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    looks like the kid is back in his game , nice hit on the noob,lol
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    LOL,, glow worm,,,,,
    The pleasure was all mine that evening,, I was about ready to leave till I met up with you guys!!!! I must admit Im getting old and I couldnt rightly remember all the sticks we discussed that evening,, Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy em,, and thanks for being a great Snoob
    I threw in the RP for posterity,, FYI Those AB labels are hard as heck to get off
    need batteries let me know, being old and all I will not tolerate you sleeping alone...just let me know. ;-) As far as June (like the mouth)...you have been welcomed by the finest...enjoy! lol..dont hate me!
    I dont hate you meng. Word? Excel. Im a midwest guy miself. Yayyer.
    jj20030:
    looks like the kid is back in his game , nice hit on the noob,lol
    jim jam. I almost have 1k posts. snoob status
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    OK, Asians make best camera. Asians make auto focus. You need use auto focus. Me love you long time. Drinking many Pabst tonight. Ruv, Denny
    hahah. I love how a good amount of brothers are drinkin tonight. ain't nothin but a gangsta parrrty. old school ya hurd? Grand Slam all day everyday.