Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Roughed up by Elmo and the gang!!!

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Smokindaddy:
    jj20030:
    PICTURE THE OLD MAN ON PAWN STARS >>>> ohh god !
    Wearing a burger king crown!! Lol

... JJ????????????????????
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    deejmemixx:
    Smokindaddy:
    jj20030:
    PICTURE THE OLD MAN ON PAWN STARS >>>> ohh god !
    Wearing a burger king crown!! Lol

... JJ????????????????????
    bwaahahahahahahahaha, great pic!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    yall keep playing with those pictures , but dont slip up cause smokin has 3 rajis left,but i know 1 - 2 of you will, you know you want to smoke an elephant dung turd,,,lmao
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I got 4 your highness. They are waiting for your command
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    this might sound weird but I want to try one. no really
    jliu:
    Jiunn, that's like saying "hey, I think I want to punch myself in the balls". It's a really bad idea!!
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Jiunn, that's like saying "hey, I think I want to punch myself in the balls". It's a really bad idea!!
    I want! put one in my pass for me. Please. Sounds weird to say please to a dog turd... Still wanna try it.
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    I want! put one in my pass for me. Please. Sounds weird to say please to a dog turd... Still wanna try it.
    not gonna lie.... I would try one I am not scared.. wife and 3 kids (one a 14 year old girl -.-) Plus I do not think I have ever had a dog turd...
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    not gonna lie.... I would try one I am not scared.. wife and 3 kids (one a 14 year old girl -.-) Plus I do not think I have ever had a dog turd...
    maybe we should put manpon image up and get some of these
    yall seem to forget MTuccelli is the one taking care of bidness for whoever the godfather is calling the shots,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Worked for me. You gotta earn your turdiness
    jj20030:
    yall seem to forget MTuccelli is the one taking care of bidness for whoever the godfather is calling the shots,lol
    Oh I want to get one cause I deserve it!!! No freebies for me :D
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Worked for me. You gotta earn your turdiness
    Very true +1 on having to earn it. Come on guys, this club of ours doesn't even have a president, we have a King!! You want in this club, you must earn the turd! LOL
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    deejmemixx:
    jj20030:
    That is correct, I don't just send them out. I ship once a hit has been ordered. I work for a higher power and once they feel something in bad taste has been done they pm me and I ship.

MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    jj20030:
    That is correct, I don't just send them out. I ship once a hit has been ordered. I work for a higher power and once they feel something in bad taste has been done they pm me and I ship.

The Higher Power

deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    jj20030:

The Higher Power

It works better when you don't try so hard. Tell you what I'll do I will trade you 5 of these turds for 5 dog rockets from your stash. If that sounds fair pm me your shipping info

MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    jj20030:

The Higher Power

It works better when you don't try so hard. Tell you what I'll do I will trade you 5 of these turds for 5 dog rockets from your stash. If that sounds fair pm me your shipping info

haha, you got me all wrong dude, pm to ya
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    jj20030:

The Higher Power

Deej, are you trying to buy your way into our prestigious club? Lol
    Smokindaddy:
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    jj20030:

The Higher Power

Deej, are you trying to buy your way into our prestigious club? Lol
    ugh, no I just love finding pictures to make myself giggle
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Dang, and i thought Elmo was a nice, furry, friendly, cuddly creature. My childhood memories are forever changed.
    nickiam:
    Dang, and i thought Elmo was a nice, furry, friendly, cuddly creature. My childhood memories are forever changed.
    Oh no, Elmo likes to hurt people around here! Lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hahahaaaaa had to bring back great moments!!!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    ok so how bad are those rajis dont think ive even seen them anywhere
    twistedstem:
    Bad...real bad

MTuccelli:
    twistedstem:
    Bad...real bad

Worste I've had so far!!!!! I think a white owl would be much better. Lmao this was and still is the thread I laugh and laugh about!! Just FYI to newbs don't mess with Elmo!!!!!!'
    Elmo did get a strange request from Deej. Seems Shane wants to try every cigar out there so he asked Elmo for a sample. So we sent some to him but did not require the normal picture posting of him smoking one. I remember hearing the phrase "curiosity that killed the cat". That same curiosity might just kill the deej as well

MTuccelli:
    Elmo did get a strange request from Deej. Seems Shane wants to try every cigar out there so he asked Elmo for a sample. So we sent some to him but did not require the normal picture posting of him smoking one. I remember hearing the phrase "curiosity that killed the cat". That same curiosity might just kill the deej as well

Lmao don't know why anyone would volunteer for that...unless they really didn't believe that they are as horrible as described!!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    MTuccelli:

Deej is a worthy target. Nicely done Elmo!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    MTuccelli:

Dude!! I was supposed to herf with Deej next June when I'm on vacation! Now, he won't have a palate... Thanks, Mike, you crusty old codger...