Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I figured its time....*Winner* Has been selected! Congrats to TheKidd !!

RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
Since I have been pretty busy this summer and not around on the forums lately I'd figure I would do a little contest/give away. Just looking for a folks that have 200 post count, on the good traders list, and of coarse likes cigars.

This has been done before but figured why not relive it. Just guess the number of bands in the jar and wins some sticks from the Rampster. This will be going on until this coming Sunday, ending at midnight. One guess per day please. If no one gets the correct number of bands, then the closest number will win the goodies.

Photobucket

Good luck brothers/sister!!

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Great contest, 426!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    425. Take that Jason. You just got The Price is Righted
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Nice canister, bet it smells lovely inside. I will try 298.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Ramp, thanks for the contest. I don't have 200 posts, I have a little more than that, lol. 200 Sir, if I'm eligible...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Awesome contest and I think you have Jiunn in the jar.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    304. Thats a lot of cigars..
    Direwolf:
    I hide here. I jump there. I jump here. You cannot see me. Where is the cigar smell coming from? You don't know where it's coming from
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    232...nice jar
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Oh, what the heck?? I'll try 314 and thank you very much for the contest, kind sir.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Nice, thanks for the contest RampMonkey. I guess that it is a trick question and that there are ZERO cigar bands in the jar.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    I hide here. I jump there. I jump here. You cannot see me. Where is the cigar smell coming from? You don't know where it's coming from
    LOL...spooky!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    My guess is 444 and thank you.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Thanks for the contest! I'm going to guess you're being a tricky monkey not showing the contents of the jar and say 0. Hahahaha, good luck everyone else!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hey, I remember when you picked that Jar up,,,,, Nice contest,, Thanks,,
    I'll go with 142
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    RCY Cigars:
    Ramp, thanks for the contest. I don't have 200 posts, I have a little more than that, lol. 200 Sir, if I'm eligible...
    Rick, you "ARE" worthy :D
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    175, thanks for contest!:-)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jliu:
    Hey Jiunn, That Price is right thing only works if you go one higher. I am hesitant to place a guess now since you will one up me now. But 261. Thanks for the contest aaron.
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Hey Jiunn, That Price is right thing only works if you go one higher. I am hesitant to place a guess now since you will one up me now. But 261. Thanks for the contest aaron.
    Doh! Ooops I did it again. I picked a numberrr. Got lost in the game. OooOOoOoo.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I will go with 137. Love the jar!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Doh! Ooops I did it again. I picked a numberrr. Got lost in the game. OooOOoOoo.
    You have an unhealthy obsession with brittany spears songs
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    You have an unhealthy obsession with brittany spears songs
    You have a healthy manpon in your bum bum
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    Thanks for the contest. I will take a stab at it and say 243 bands!

Rob
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    I'll guess 333.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Cool. Thanks. 88
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Hahaha, nice one Jiunn. Now if you win by going one number lower then me, you can deffenitly expect a dog turd from me lol
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Hahaha, nice one Jiunn. Now if you win by going one number lower then me, you can deffenitly expect a dog turd from me lol
    I want! make it a big ol German shepherd one. I'm talking like 10 x 100. Fresh rolled ok?
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    I want! make it a big ol German shepherd one. I'm talking like 10 x 100. Fresh rolled ok?
    That can be arranged, but I was thinking more of an elephant turd lol
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    That can be arranged, but I was thinking more of an elephant turd lol
    yes yes yes please!