Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

hey Darthy Vadar fartsy

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
You send me a package without even taking my offer for lunch? Unacceptable! I demand to take you to get some dim sum. Accept it. By the way, how's my picture Darthy blur blur Vaday?

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    They kind of look like My Fathers lol
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Did you take this picture with a pop tart?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Smokindaddy:
    They kind of look like My Fathers lol
    haha good eye Jason. They're MF coronas. Super delicious cigars
    Lasabar:
    uh oh. here we go again. Lassie, FYI. I'm known on the forums to take incredible pictures.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    jliu:
    Lasabar:
    uh oh. here we go again. Lassie, FYI. I'm known on the forums to take incredible pictures.
    So.... like a cherry non-frosted?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Put your glasses on when you take pictures so we know what it is that you are taking pictures of.
    Could be dog turds. We don't know. LOL!
    you guys don't think it's artsy at all? I kinda do. Being an Asian American, I naturally take really good pictures. Maybe it's your eyes you zipperface
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    jliu:
    you guys don't think it's artsy at all? I kinda do. Being an Asian American, I naturally take really good pictures. Maybe it's your eyes you zipperface
    Bro just because you see every asian with a digital slr it doesnt mean ya`ll are good at photography. Theyre obviously overcompensating for the lack,of something. You know the bigger the lense = the smaller the something. Ddduuuuuuuh
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Bro just because you see every asian with a digital slr it doesnt mean ya`ll are good at photography. Theyre obviously overcompensating for the lack,of something. You know the bigger the lense = the smaller the something. Ddduuuuuuuh
    you makcrem funny funny,lmao
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Can I be your BF today? So can you email me a clear pic? I heart you.
    I'm gonna smoke 5 60 ringers today. you wanna make it 6?! I'll make it 6! 7!? I'll make it 7!

Daniel - BF? you're always my BF. honay let me go make um-mah-lay for you
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Why is there a picture of Batman with 3 of the original graycliffs? Talk about a weird picture to bring up.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    scarlin:
    Why is there a picture of Batman with 3 of the original graycliffs? Talk about a weird picture to bring up.
    ROFL!!!
    scarlin:
    oh you silly salamander youuuuu
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    jliu:
    You send me a package without even taking my offer for lunch? Unacceptable! I demand to take you to get some dim sum. Accept it. By the way, how's my picture Darthy blur blur Vaday?

Seriously? How the he!! did I get to be your daddy? Damn, I'll stick my light sabre in anything....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Darth Vader:
    jliu:

Seriously? How the he!! did I get to be your daddy? Damn, I'll stick my light sabre in anything....
    That pic is kinda blurry pops. Sure it isn't Dark Helmet. That would make more sense
    What dad doesnt meet meet up with his son for lunch? You! Sniff sniff
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Did you paint that picture
    no no no. my "daddy" smacked me so it came out all blurry. Some "dad" huh?
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    I think your breathing to heavy on the lens from all the excitement your going through.